Assassin's Creed Valhalla - TRAILER | Holiday 2020

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Still on the fence about getting this game. The next-gen graphics look good but after playing GOT, the combat in Valhalla just looks dated.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It’s actually the same exact kind of game lol

One is just done better.
They're really not. Ghosts combat and Valhalla's combat aren't anything alike. One is heavily focused on timing and stays more or less punishing from start to finish and the other is pretty much a modern spiderman/arkham/avengers beat em up with Destiny loot sprinkled on top to keep things interesting. In assassin's creed I can run around dual wielding shields that set people on fire because the game is fukkery on your own terms all the way through now. Ghosts? Nah. Half the satisfaction is winning fights with your sword versus their's and just being better.

Ghost doesn't have nearly as much to do as Assassin's Creed, but Ghost's narrative is better by far.

They might be in the same genre, but they don't play alike at all really unless you're arguing on the simplest terms possible. May as well compare Hitman to Saints Row

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I just started playing today and came across Erik Loyalskull. I don’t think you’re supposed to fight him this early because he would just instakill me :dead:

Did a lil exploring and got to chapter 4 so I doubled back bodied him with a sliver of health left. Ran into a giant elk so I see they have the legendary animals in here too :shaq2:

flashbacks to the Odyssey animals giving me heartburn. :heh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s actually the same exact kind of game lol

One is just done better.
The only thing similar about the two is they are open world.

I don't even know if I can finish this game because the combat is just having better gear plus mash on buttons and the story I couldn't care less about.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The only thing similar about the two is they are open world.

I don't even know if I can finish this game because the combat is just having better gear plus mash on buttons and the story I couldn't care less about.

Oh so they aren’t two open world games, that have upgrade systems, with the draw of playing stealth or straight combat, involve climbing towers, liberating villages, looting, finding and completing random “mythic” tales/encounters, etc.

There’s a reason ghost was compared to assassins creed. Like i said, it was just done better

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh so they aren’t two open world games, that have upgrade systems, with the draw of playing stealth or straight combat, involve climbing towers, liberating villages, looting, finding and completing random “mythic” tales/encounters, etc.

There’s a reason ghost was compared to assassins creed. Like i said, it was just done better
Draw of playing stealth :mjlol:

You've been climbing towers for almost a decade with assassins creed, everything you mentioned I did is botw also I guess botw, GOT and AC all are "same exact kind of game" When you start saying ghost and AC are the same exact game, you might as well start comparing, farcry and and Just cause too. Those game are nothing alike outside of generic open world mechanic's they all borrow from each other.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Draw of playing stealth :mjlol:

You've been climbing towers for almost a decade with assassins creed, everything you mentioned I did is botw also I guess botw, GOT and AC all are "same exact kind of game" When you start saying ghost and AC are the same exact game, you might as well start comparing, farcry and and Just cause too. Those game are nothing alike outside of generic open world mechanic's they all borrow from each other.

Well aesthetics aside they’re both pretty generic when it comes down to it

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I just started playing today and came across Erik Loyalskull. I don’t think you’re supposed to fight him this early because he would just instakill me :dead:

Did a lil exploring and got to chapter 4 so I doubled back bodied him with a sliver of health left. Ran into a giant elk so I see they have the legendary animals in here too :shaq2:

PLEASE don’t let there be any wild boar bosses in this game :snoop: Those damn boar were like Dark Souls-level difficult even on normal mode :scust:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I had to order a replacement game (for free) since apparently Amazon’s trifling ass had literally one job the whole past week and that was to NOT lose my original fukking $52 order :gucci: Talking about it got delayed in transit and the package may have my be lost, GTFO.

New arrival date is this Tuesday.

If Amazon ends up losing track of my Cyberpunk preorder like they did Valhalla, I ain’t fukking with them in the video game realm no more.

Breh get a refund your game might still be in shipment, sometimes these errors happen and they think it has been dropped off but it hasn’t and days later it gets delivered. You might have just missed out on a free game.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Ran into a giant elk so I see they have the legendary animals in here too :shaq2:

PLEASE don’t let there be any wild boar bosses in this game :snoop: Those damn boar were like Dark Souls-level difficult even on normal mode :scust:

That damn boar that farts poison gas :beli:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
She plays the queen of England in The Last Kingdom TV series but they hide her wagon and make her look unattractive.
Last-Kingdom-eliza-butterworth-age-1300612.jpg

Had me :leon: when I saw her insta.

Y'all should watch for the GOAT display of frienships and cac on cac violence.

Wessex actually....

"England" as a kingdom doesn't exist at this time yet.

But The Last Kingdom is flames....the homie Utred after season 1 has a run of 3-4 lil viking baddies. But the show is paced well and the battles are really good.

But yeah, this show and Valhalla are about the same period.