Assassin's Creed Valhalla - TRAILER | Holiday 2020

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I had to order a replacement game (for free) since apparently Amazon’s trifling ass had literally one job the whole past week and that was to NOT lose my original fukking $52 order :gucci: Talking about it got delayed in transit and the package may have my be lost, GTFO.

New arrival date is this Tuesday.

If Amazon ends up losing track of my Cyberpunk preorder like they did Valhalla, I ain’t fukking with them in the video game realm no more.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This is on the way but I skipped Origins and Odyssey. Is it worth it to just pick up Odyssey at least which is $15 at the moment or just jump straight into this?

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Jump straight to this, while I love Odyssey that shyt is too big for its own good.
Yeah it looks pretty cool but I’ve got a bit of a backlog as it is. Probably not going to miss too much in regards to the story I’m assuming

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Just got started on my playthrough. It’s looking pretty nice so far and it runs really smooth with only a few choppy hiccups so far. I like that there’s always the threat of hyperthermia if you stay in the icy waters of Norway for too long :ehh:

Bumrush Bros.

THERES ONLY ENOUGH ROOM FOR 1 LIL MAMA STAN HERE
Daps
Reppin
Reston VA
This game sucks brehs. I played every AC and after a smoothly running 2 in a row they give up this choppy shyt. Cut scenes take a delay to trigger, assassinations and combat isnt as smooth as the previous 2. And Asgard.... the fukking worst section of a game ive played in a long time :pacspit: