Assassin's Creed Valhalla - TRAILER | Holiday 2020

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I will go with the male one in this one just because he looks like the main dude from Vikings. Hopefully he is natural like Kassandra was in Odyssey

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ubisoft has announced the roadmap for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s season pass and post-launch support, which includes DLC that takes place beyond the shores of Britain, as well as a Discovery Tour and free seasonal updates.

The Valhalla season pass is made up of two expansions and one exclusive quest. The Legend of Beowulf is a quest available to season pass owners on launch day, and will explore the “monstrous truth” behind the legend of Beowulf. The first expansion, Wrath of the Druids, will be available in Spring 2021, and takes place in Ireland as Eivor tracks down a druid cult. The second expansion, coming in Summer 2021, is called The Siege of Paris, and allows players to relive the “most ambitious battle in Viking History” as they infiltrate the fortified city of Paris.

Those who don’t buy the $39.99 season pass will still have access to a variety of free post-launch updates that will arrive in seasons. The first, launching in December, will add a new settlement area, a Yule Festival, a new replayable River Raids activity, and new player skills and abilities, weapons and gear, and cosmetics for your settlement, longship, horse, and raven. Additionally, a ranking system will be added for your Jomsviking, an NPC lieutenant that you can create yourself, or even recruit from friends and the community.

The second season has yet to be fully detailed, but it begins in March 2021 and will add a new mode, update the Jomsviking system, and add new festivals and gear. Ubisoft has also stated that there will be a third and fourth season to come.
Assassin's Creed Valhalla - New Screenshots

Discovery Tour, the conflict-free educational mode that was previously added to Assassin’s Creed Origins and Odyssey, will also be added to Valhalla sometime in 2021.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
If there's one thing that they got right with this game, it's bringing back Jesper Kyd for the soundtrack. :whoo:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Not gonna lie, I’m extremely hesitant in getting this with how Odyssey played out. I copped Odyssey because graphics looked dope but game was far too repetitive for me.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Watching Ubisoft North America stream this. Gameplay continues with the evolution of the Witcher 3 gameplay that Odyssey had. Seems like a good buy to me. Not sure how I'd fit in time to play with COD & Cyberpunk dropping at the same time.

I gotta worry about this, Miles Morales, and Cyberpunk while I haven’t even completed TLOU2 and FF7 Remake yet :martin: My storage space finna hate me like shyt lmao

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Just preordered the physical copy on Amazon for $52.94. The standard edition will feed me well for now til I can get my hands on the season pass and DLC separately from the PS Store like the other ACs :jawalrus:

So that’s another scratch-off from my list of games I wanna physical copy of to close out the current generation.

Watch Dogs Legion (check)
AC Valhalla (check)
Miles Morales
Cyberpunk (check)

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Just preordered the physical copy on Amazon for $52.94. The standard edition will feed me well for now til I can get my hands on the season pass and DLC separately from the PS Store like the other ACs :jawalrus:

So that’s another scratch-off from my list of games I wanna physical copy of to close out the current generation.

Watch Dogs Legion (check)
AC Valhalla (check)
Miles Morales
Cyberpunk (check)

Were you able to get it on time (Tuesday?) I pre-order but then saw that they won't ship it until Tuesday and i'll get it on Thursday so I cancelled it and now i'm just gonna wait for the digitally version on Tuesday.