Assassins Creed Valhalla to run at 4K30fps on Xbox Series X

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don't need an explanation. I think I understand it fairly well. And what you're posting is fantasy land. I mean, you took the DirectML bullet point and tried to pass that off as an indicator of RT performance when that 24tf # is in reference to its machine learning capabilities.

You're trying to spin AMDs RT implementation into something special on XSX when dedicated hardware acceleration is just a base RDNA2 feature. DXR is just part of the DX12 API. You linked an article about their API.

RT will have a steep performance cost. Nvidia's solution is not free and it's dedicated hardware is far more advanced compared to AMDs

Go watch the XSX MC RT video and then tell me RT will be free.
I'm not spinning anything, every step of the way PC gamers keep moving the bar saying what the xbox series x CANNOT DO. Originally you guys said no ray tracing. Then it was it wouldn't compare with top of the line GPU's. Eventually you'll move that goalpost back enough to be correct. Right now regardless of level of expertise, you don't know :comeon:the people in the know say otherwise and the outsiders who follow this shyt have their doubts. So that group think is what drives your thought process here. Cool, tbc...
what are you going on about? I have one post in this whole thread.
I bolded in big letters what I was talking about :wtf:

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not spinning anything, every step of the way PC gamers keep moving the bar saying what the xbox series x CANNOT DO. Originally you guys said no ray tracing. Then it was it wouldn't compare with top of the line GPU's. Eventually you'll move that goalpost back enough to be correct. Right now regardless of level of expertise, you don't know :comeon:the people in the know say otherwise and the outsiders who follow this shyt have their doubts. So that group think is what drives your thought process here. Cool, tbc...
uP6fr39.jpg

You're going to see RT on the upcoming consoles. That's not in dispute. It's just not going to come without trade-offs. :handshake: