Assassins Creed Valhalla to run at 4K30fps on Xbox Series X

Daps
Reppin
NULL
doubt it

AC Odyssey can't even hit 60 on a 2080 TI.

It's not the hardware

Ubisoft is notorious for being unoptimized.

You realize thats with max settings and Ray Tracing turned on

Just like every other PC in, you have to adjust the settings to get the performance you want

sometimes some of the settings make little no difference and hinder the frame rate so you turn them off

like NVIDA hairworks on Witcher 3, shyt does nothing but kill the frame rate, you turn it off you can get 60fps with the 1080ti at 4k

Also with 4k you don't need Anti Aliasing, so you turn that off and you can 60fps easily especially with the 2080ti at 4k

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Just like every other PC in, you have to adjust the settings to get the performance you want

sometimes some of the settings make little no difference and hinder the frame rate so you turn them off

like NVIDA hairworks on Witcher 3, shyt does nothing but kill the frame rate, you turn it off you can get 60fps with the 1080ti at 4k

Also with 4k you don't need Anti Aliasing, so you turn that off and you can 60fps easily especially with the 2080ti at 4k
RT in Odyssey? Where? This is about native 4k @60fps in Odyssey. Of course if you lower the settings, you can get to 60fps.

Ultra settings @4K for Odyssey? You're not getting that at 60fps even /w a 2080 Ti.

iDqHK2r.png

People shouldn't blame the upcoming consoles for this.

this dude said checkerboard :russ: upscale this dikk

This just means Valhalla is the exact same game as Odyssey ... nothing has been changed from Ubiflop

edit: they are probably gonna start whatever new game as the first towards new generation
hopefully its asia like the people have been wanting, I personally dont care where they go... I fukk with Origins, Odyssey and this all the same. :yeshrug:
What's funny? Reconstruction techniques are going to be more common going forward. You're not getting any fancy RT on these consoles w/o them.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
RT in Odyssey? Where? This is about native 4k @60fps in Odyssey. Of course if you lower the settings, you can get to 60fps.

Ultra settings @4K for Odyssey? You're not getting that at 60fps even /w a 2080 Ti.

iDqHK2r.png

What's funny? Reconstruction techniques are going to be more common going forward. You're not getting any fancy RT on these consoles w/o them.

I got a 5700xt and you're right :yeshrug: they still wont achieve anything near 60fps like you said, even with a 1400$ video card. I was gonna write a pretentious comeback but I agree with you too much because its mainly 100% truth

Good ass post with facts laid out though, dap and rep ... you know exactly what you're talking about.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

So you mean to tell me these several thousand dollar PCs still need settings scaled back to run the much touted 4K60FPS :skip:? What the hell is the point in going through all that trouble.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

iDqHK2r.png

You don't need Ultra settings, you don't game on PC so you understand

You can have ultra textures and turn shadows down to medium or low and their won't be any difference in most games, only certain games have great shadows you would want on ultra

It still blows away anything on the consoles

stop talking about stuff you have no idea about

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you mean to tell me these several thousand dollar PCs still need settings scaled back to run the much touted 4K60FPS :skip:? What the hell is the point in going through all that trouble.

because it still looks ten times better than consoles, most of the features in the PC settings are future proof, so you can get better performance from cards in the future

Final Fantasy XV on medium settings 4k on pc blows away anything on consoles

That Oddessy with all the stuff maxed out is STILL RUNNING AT 55 FPS and the game is poorly optimized

all ports aren't created equal

Nier Automata runs like shyt, doesn't even have good graphics and its hard to get a locked 60fps in 4k even on low settings because the port was bad

Xbox isn't a PC, the games are designed for the consoles first and then ported over, which is why a locked 30 frames is the best they can do

Every game is different, some games the shadow settings barely make a difference so you turn them down to keep the highest quality textures, draw distance,

maxing a game out is rarely necessary to achieve the best look as well as the best performance

if you game on PC you would understand that, that's why you have the ability to play with the settings to get the game how you want it to look while keeping the best performance

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
How many open world games have ever prioritized locked 60fps on consoles? Only one I can think of is Burnout Paradise. A performance mode with a lower resolution and unlocked framerate could happen, but I doubt it’d be optimized.

Don’t be surprised when gta vi and elder scrolls vi end up being 4K/30fps on consoles too. Games that aren’t competitive rarely have 60fps as a goal

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You don't need Ultra settings, you don't game on PC so you understand

You can have ultra textures and turn shadows down to medium or low and their won't be any difference in most games, only certain games have great shadows you would want on ultra

It still blows away anything on the consoles

stop talking about stuff you have no idea about
I'm pretty comfortable speaking on this. And we're talking about something specific. Ubi and their inability to get 60fps+4k at ultra settings even with the most powerful GPU on the market.

It's not about consoles being more powerful or anything like that. Of course they still come up short when compared to the best. Just trying to show how even with all that power, native 4k+60fps wasn't possible at those settings /w Ubi games. And that this shouldn't be used to shyt on the XSX or PS5.

Edit: no need to be antagonizing.

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
because it still looks ten times better than consoles, most of the features in the PC settings are future proof, so you can get better performance from cards in the future

Final Fantasy XV on medium settings 4k on pc blows away anything on consoles

That Oddessy with all the stuff maxed out is STILL RUNNING AT 55 FPS and the game is poorly optimized

all ports aren't created equal

Nier Automata runs like shyt, doesn't even have good graphics and its hard to get a locked 60fps in 4k even on low settings because the port was bad

Xbox isn't a PC, the games are designed for the consoles first and then ported over, which is why a locked 30 frames is the best they can do

Every game is different, some games the shadow settings barely make a difference so you turn them down to keep the highest quality textures, draw distance,

maxing a game out is rarely necessary to achieve the best look as well as the best performance

if you game on PC you would understand that, that's why you have the ability to play with the settings to get the game how you want it to look while keeping the best performance
The whole point of building a 64 core 128 thread liquid nitrogen cooled 1TB RAM 2PB storage 2080 Ti Super RTX OC RGB XYZ is to play these games on max settings at 240 FPS and all that other eye candy shyt that PC gamers be tryna brag about. If you got the top of the line shyt and still can't hit the numbers so you need to start scaling back settings and resolution, what is the point?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pretty comfortable speaking on this. And we're talking about something specific. Ubi and their inability to get 60fps+4k at ultra settings even with the most powerful GPU on the market.

It's not about consoles being more powerful or anything like that. Of course they still come up short when compared to the best. Just trying to show how even with all that power, native 4k+60fps wasn't possible at those settings /w Ubi games. And that this shouldn't be used to shyt on the XSX or PS5.

Edit: no need to be antagonizing.

If you don't have a gaming PC stop commenting you don't know what you are talking about

It can run at 4k 60fps just not at max settings the settings on PC games are always future proof because new hardware comes out every year or two, You can turn the shadows to medium and turn off Anti Aliasing because in 4k you don't need it because their are no jaggies, you can run the game in 60fps

people who do the benchmarks just try to test the extent of the what the card do, there's no reason to have the highest setting on anti aliasing on when you are using 4k resolution, there's no benefit from it and it just drains resources

also with a driver update games run better on new cards it takes a whiles

you don't understand PC gaming

The Game was not made for PC its a port from a console game, the fact this game was made for next gen x box and its locked at 30fps is a no brainer, it has nothing to do with Ubi Soft

You're a moron if you think these consoles are going to run next gen games at 4k in 60fps, Cyberpunk has already been downgraded because of consoles

The only thing this consoles are running at 4k in 60fps are indie games get over

either get a gaming PC or stop talking about this stuff

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole point of building a 64 core 128 thread liquid nitrogen cooled 1TB RAM 2PB storage 2080 Ti Super RTX OC RGB XYZ is to play these games on max settings at 240 FPS and all that other eye candy shyt that PC gamers be tryna brag about. If you got the top of the line shyt and still can't hit the numbers so you need to start scaling back settings and resolution, what is the point?

You don't have a gaming PC

You're not playing AAA games in 4k at 240fps, most PC gamers play at 1440p for higher frame rates because they play competitive games

Every game is different, max settings just means all the options turned on,

If have the textures at ultra, and the shadows at medium, you would not be able to tell a difference unless it was a game that utilize shadows in a special way

If I turned down the draw distance, to high instead of ultra, I would keep a bump in FPS without noticing a difference

Some games you can have everything on max and it does nothing for the look of the game, and it doesn't hinder performance

some games there is a vast difference between high and very high

Stop talking about stuff you don't know about lmao