Washington D.C.

curiosity-curious.gif

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Dope but at the same time ain’t no way this nikka blending in with the crowds
You wild for this! :pachaha:

My mind went to Chris Tucker in Rush Hour! "I'm a foot taller than everybody in here!"

the last samurai…staring Tom Cruise Samuel Jackson
While reading the last few replies, it took me all of a minute to look up Yasuke and learn that he was a real person. An Africa warrior in Japan travelling with the Portuguese. This ain't that stupid Tom Cruise movie...

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
You wild for this! :pachaha:

My mind went to Chris Tucker in Rush Hour! "I'm a foot taller than everybody in here!"

While reading the last few replies, it took me all of a minute to look up Yasuke and learn that he was a real person. An Africa warrior in Japan travelling with the Portuguese. This ain't that stupid Tom Cruise movie...

While that movie was a whole lot of :duck: there have been a few cac samurai. 2 of them served under Tokugawa Ieyasu and his son, the third one served the grandson and then a fourth almost two hundred years later. Neither of them were American tho :mjgrin:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I can already see people will be mad about this
Always...

And it's crazy to be mad with the AC franchise because you've been non-white most of the time. But black/African make everbody's blood boil.

But fukk 'em tho! :blessed:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always...

And it's crazy to be mad with the AC franchise because you've been non-white most of the time. But black/African make everbody's blood boil.

But fukk 'em tho! :blessed:
Non white? :dahell:

Only 3,Origins and that self contained dlc was where we haven’t been white