Assassins Creed: Shadows (Japan) 2024+

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
imagine-being-so-ignorantly-racist-that-actual-descendants-v0-fj0dyi9jmt0d1.jpeg
Here’s the tweet

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They're going to ask for documentation, proof, ID and video verification that she isn't lying.
Yup, those cacs on Neocac are trying to refute her claims.

I guess Fujikake Nagakatsu was just a fukking retainer and wasn't important either :troll:

I can't believe I'm talking about this shyt in a games forum :laff: I see some Ancient Egyptian's weren't black posts either there. Oh goodness gracious :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
y’all I’m becoming racist against cacs. It’s always bytch bytch bytch with them. I try to be good, I try to not be hateful because they are and I don’t want to emulate them but gotdamn I’m beginning to hate them.
I know exactly what you mean, because I feel that way too. And it is hard as hell to fight through those feeling at times. It's just a constant stream of whining and entitlement that's almost impossible to escape, especially if you're a fan of certain hobbies.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I know exactly what you mean, because I feel that way too. And it is hard as hell to fight through those feeling at times. It's just a constant stream of whining and entitlement that's almost impossible to escape, especially if you're a fan of certain hobbies.
Bro I don’t know how to deal with these strong emotions. No wonder cacs have such bad skin and age so fast.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Lol I sometimes get off the internet and realize IRL I'm not hearing all this shyt but then again you don't know what people say behind closed doors.
This is what gets me. White people will smile to your face and be racist online. The fact their despicable views are so prominent online but they seem nice offline shows much of how they act irl is a farce and makes crackers even less trustworthy. It also makes their racism even more covert. If they act like this online why would I ever want to associate with a cracker offline in the off chance he’s a racist chode online? The lesson is ultimately say no to white people in general.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what gets me. White people will smile to your face and be racist online. The fact their despicable views are so prominent online but they seem nice offline shows much of how they act irl is a farce and makes crackers even less trustworthy. It also makes their racism even more covert. If they act like this online why would I ever want to associate with a cracker offline in the off chance he’s a racist chode online? The lesson is ultimately say no to white people in general.
I'm pretty cordial and I interact with white folks every day at work so I have no outward hatred towards anyone but the minute one would start to say or hint at some bullshyt regarding blacks I'd engage with them openly and tell them to let their guard down I'll listen but I'll retort.