Assassins Creed: Shadows (Japan) 2024+

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Smfh doesnt even know how to pronounce the names but has an opinion on the subject matter just so he could gain a pat on the back from the Reddit cacs, disgusting Tanuki behavior :mjpls: :scust:

Those whining crybabies are mentally disturbed. Yasuke - before he went to be a bodyguard/Samurai to Nobunaga - was the bodyguard of the Jesuits. The Jesuits couldn't have weapons so they had Yasuke as protection.

and,

:dead:

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
The cacs are juelzing by saying William Adams was an actual samurai and Yasuke was just a retainer but if you read about Adams real life story there was quite a bit of embellishing in the Nioh game. Plus there's all kinds of fantasy bullshyt in Nioh but making a black person who really existed in Japan at that time a samurai is a bridge too far for them.

Whats even more ironic there is a boss in the game called Obsidian Samurai who is based off Yasuke. The character bio even mentions he was a samurai in service to Oda. This is also a game made by a Japanese studio btw. :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Can't stand these big dumb dummies that lend credence to these racist cacs.
They made a game based in Africa but used a time period where there were cacs there. Why didn't they make AC: Origins set during 1720 BC around the time the Hyksos invaded Egypt? But then it would be called "woke" because these idiots still believe in 2024 that Ancient Egypt was comprised of some unicorn multiracial group of people that came out of nowhere.

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Can't stand these big dumb dummies that lend credence to these racist cacs.
They made a game based in Africa but used a time period where there were cacs there. Why didn't they make AC: Origins set during 1720 BC around the time the Hyksos invaded Egypt? But then it would be called "woke" because these idiots still believe in 2024 that Ancient Egypt was comprised of some unicorn multiracial group of people that came out of nowhere.

My Opinion is they Didn't even Make AC Origins, Black Enough.
Should have had more Black characters.

Also the "Opinions" of people who are descended from Germanic Tribes, who didn't even have cities until LESS THAN 2000 Years ago, are automatically invalid.

"They" don't have ANY Valid Ancient History, but have the nerve to try and "police" people who do.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Also the "Opinions" of people who are descended from Germanic Tribes, who didn't even have cities until LESS THAN 2000 Years ago, are automatically invalid.

"They" don't have ANY Valid Ancient History, but have the nerve to try and "police" people who do.
Seriously. Sometimes I feel like I'm crazy when I start to see how hard these people have lied about their own history. It's really jealousy. They HAVE to insert themselves everywhere. Their entire history is a lie.

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Seriously. Sometimes I feel like I'm crazy when I start to see how hard these people have lied about their own history. It's really jealousy. They HAVE to insert themselves everywhere. Their entire history is a lie.

Breh,

They literally didn't do Jack Shyt in Ancient Times worth a Damn, they are a "Recent" People.

Their populations derive from Nomadic(Non-Building, "Go With The Wind") people,
who went around the world Stealing Land from people and killing off the original inhabitants.

They later LIE and claim the history and identities of the people who they killed and stole from.

The Shyt is PARASITIC!

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

One of the main things that bothers me about these "anti-woke" culture warrior hypocrites is the JUELZING knows NO limits. Germanics and Celtic descendants claiming the achievements of GRECO-ROMANS while trying to police West African descendants about claiming Kemetic/Nubian history is fukking LAUGHABLE at best.

My pale brothers in Christ at LEAST Ancient Egypt/Nubia set up trade routes with other places in Africa, Greece and ESPECIALLY Rome literally tried to wipe yall from the face of the Earth multiple times :hhh: