Assassins Creed: Shadows (Japan) 2024+

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I can bet if an AC game was made set deep in precolonial africa, with no Europeans present they'd lose their minds and not say anything about historical accuracy. They just don't want nikkas front and center in anything. Next AC game could be in the Benin Empire and they'd be bytching.

They think the only video games black people should appear in is Madden and NBA2K.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Let these degenerate cacs cry about a Black samurai being the main character when no on said shyt when there was a cac main character in Nioh 1.

Also, Japanese twitter isn't even divded on this issue, I took a look and majority of the opinions were fine with Yasuke because he was a real historical figure. Even the ones that disagreed weren't hate-induced comments.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Let these degenerate cacs cry about a Black samurai being the main character when no on said shyt when there was a cac main character in Nioh 1.

Also, Japanese twitter isn't even divded on this issue, I took a look and majority of the opinions were fine with Yasuke because he was a real historical figure. Even the ones that disagreed weren't hate-induced comments.

Japanese peoples opinion > cacs

Now whats the gameplay looking like :jbhmm:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are there any actual Japanese people complaining about it or is it just White people complaining on their behalf?:jbhmm:
Because I've seen multiple Black samurai/ninja characters in media made by actual Japanese people.:jbhmm:
whos-more-appealing-raven-or-master-raven-v0-9x9ibz6apm4b1.png

48a572a7-0c40-49f5-ab39-2ce32c237098

nagoriyuki-from-guilty-gear-strive-v0-ur7msgp66kmb1.jpg
main-qimg-9b550bde0e556eb2fea4769951fc184d-pjlq

Anyway, I heard this was a single player live service game. That's hilarious.:pachaha:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Are there any actual Japanese people complaining about it or is it just White people complaining on their behalf?:jbhmm:
Because I've seen multiple Black samurai/ninja characters in media made by actual Japanese people.:jbhmm:
whos-more-appealing-raven-or-master-raven-v0-9x9ibz6apm4b1.png

48a572a7-0c40-49f5-ab39-2ce32c237098

nagoriyuki-from-guilty-gear-strive-v0-ur7msgp66kmb1.jpg
main-qimg-9b550bde0e556eb2fea4769951fc184d-pjlq

Anyway, I heard this was a single player live service game. That's hilarious.:pachaha:
Mostly if not all cacs:pachaha:

They’re using the excuse that Assassins Creed is supposed to be historically accurate & have correct representation

Expect Assassins Creed does the opposite at times

Also they keep Julezin around say the Male character wasn’t a Samurai while claiming to know more about the history & culture of the time of Japan that the Game Centers around

All n all it just neckbeards crying about DEI “Wokeness” & ironically racism:skip:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Not a chance.

The areas where they'll consistently shine are in the visuals and world building. They always do their homework there, and the tech wizards will know they're playing catch-up because Sucker Punch beat them to it first. Tsushima set a really high standard; the dev teams will be more than motivated to come correct in that arena.

Their enduring problems are the suits and their folly. They'll throw most of the budget at the visuals and skimp on the writing and voice acting. Or the editing and pacing will be off. On top of which you get the various season pass/live service/cosmetics/mtx/launcher/Denuvo stupidities.

They've been telegraphing this Infinity "hub" thing for a while now, and if it's going where I think it is...:mjlol: