Assassins Creed: Shadows (Japan) 2024+

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
The game has the "Online play required" tag from the PSN page:
Screenshot-2024-05-15-at-20-31-26-Assassin-s-Creed-Shadows.png

Are people gonna keep the same energy about having to sign into an ubisoft account to play this game? :jbhmm:

In-game purchases are "optional", yet online play is required.

sGrPIsG.png

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I would skip Mirage:yeshrug:

Not really missing anything with that

Don’t play mirage…. Waste of fukking time :mjlol:
Should of stayed it’s ass as a dlc and not a full game release
From the first gameplay it just looked too bare bones, at least I didn't buy it and shelved it to my backlog like I did Valhalla. I've beaten Origins and Odyssey twice since I bought Valhalla.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They made a game set in a historical Feudal Japan setting and the playable male character is not Japanese... :dead:

If this shyt sells a single copy in Japan, it will be surprising...

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
They made a game set in a historical Feudal Japan setting and the playable male character is not Japanese... :dead:

If this shyt sells a single copy in Japan, it will be surprising...
Japanese love when there’s a game that respects their culture :manny:

And they love Oda it will sale regardless :pachaha:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Japanese love when there’s a game that respects their culture :manny:

And they love Oda it will sale regardless :pachaha:
The narrative that it's disrespectful to Japanese culture is pure bullshyt. How is it disrespectful if it's
  • Clearly fictional
  • The only thing non fictional involved are characters that ARE real including Yasuke
  • Yapping about whether he was a "real samurai" or not is irrelevant because of the first point
  • Everything else in the game is Japanese including the OTHER protagonist who IS Japanese
  • Hypocritical when other Japanese games in that setting featured a white main character and and is "fictional" therefore they can't both say the game is historically accurate while accepting everything else is clearly fictional and have no qualms with the fantasy elements e.g. Ni-Oh/Willam Adams being a "real samurai".

These people are just straight up racist and stupid. There's really nothing else to it.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
The narrative that it's disrespectful to Japanese culture is pure bullshyt. How is it disrespectful if it's
  • Clearly fictional
  • The only thing non fictional involved are characters that ARE real including Yasuke
  • Yapping about whether he was a "real samurai" or not is irrelevant because of the first point
  • Everything else in the game is Japanese including the OTHER protagonist who IS Japanese
  • Hypocritical when other Japanese games in that setting featured a white main character and and is "fictional" therefore they can't both say the game is historically accurate while accepting everything else is clearly fictional and have no qualms with the fantasy elements e.g. Ni-Oh.
They keep going on about how they could’ve used other legendary figures but the choose him like they won’t have those figures in the game as NPCs

Only different is that one of the main characters is a real historical character instead of a original character like the female character

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:These anti sjw dudes became the very same people they complain about. They’ll complain about any and every game that has a black, or non sexualized female protagonist. There’s no satisfying these dudes unless the game. Starts a white protagonist or a female protagonist built like Gianna Michaels. What happened to just wanting great games lol.