Assassin's Creed Ragnarok Leaked?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
One of the devs at Ubi said that they use the AC wiki to look back on past story events :snoop:

I can totally believe it.

One of the main people in charge of the game admitted last year at a conference that they have no clue what they are doing with the modern day and only include it out of obligation.

At one point, it was one of the biggest storylines and mysteries in gaming and they fukked it up. I remember being pissed when I saw the ending for 3 lol.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
people have been asking for this for years, don’t know why they just ignore it lol, they’d eat well

It's a card they can always play later if/when the franchise slows down. If you can only play that card once, then timing matters.

As far as the modern day storyline, Cory May was lead writer responsible for it in the early iterations that kept it interesting. He was gradually eased out, and nobody's known quite what to do with the concept(s) since.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
I'm here for it :ehh:

Currently playing Origins and this is hands down the best one I've played so far (going straight into Odyssey next)

Bayek has replaced Ezio as my favorite character

I thought the series was getting stale but I'm enjoying the changes they've made to this game

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I'm here for it :ehh:

Currently playing Origins and this is hands down the best one I've played so far (going straight into Odyssey next)

Bayek has replaced Ezio as my favorite character

I thought the series was getting stale but I'm enjoying the changes they've made to this game

Odyssey has a lot more to do than Origins, but it can be all over the place. Fun as hell to me to play though.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I'm tired of these games always being set in Europe. Why don't they make a game based in the middle east during the rise of Islam, not the crusades but like the time of Muhammad. That would be interesting if they want to turn these into semi historical set pieces.

You trying to get somebody killed :damn: