Assassin's Creed Ragnarok Leaked?

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I'm tired of these games always being set in Europe. Why don't they make a game based in the middle east during the rise of Islam, not the crusades but like the time of Muhammad. That would be interesting if they want to turn these into semi historical set pieces.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm tired of these games always being set in Europe. Why don't they make a game based in the middle east during the rise of Islam, not the crusades but like the time of Muhammad. That would be interesting if they want to turn these into semi historical set pieces.

So the one in Egypt dont count?
Or america?

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So the one in Egypt dont count?
Or america?
Major Titles

1 in Asia/Middle East/Europe
3 in Europe
3 in the Americas/Caribbean
2 in Europe
1 in Africa
1 in Europe

Minor Titles

1 in Asia/Middle East/Europe
2 in Europe
1 in America
2 in Caribbean
1 in Europe
2 in Asia
1 Europe/Asia
1 Europe

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
naw man, you know white history is the only history that matters, no one wants to play a game based on a bunch of darkies, yellow asians or brown middle eastern.. If it aint white it aint right :troll::troll:

But seriously, you think they wold keep it 100 even if they did a game based in east or west africa or the ME? Muslims are very sensitive about their religion so they would really have to make sure its historically accurate

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I wish they actually took the modern day (Juno storyline in particular) more serious rather than moving it to the comics.

After 3, it was obvious that they didn’t have a long term plan in place and it’s basically been spinning its wheels since without any progress.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I wish they actually took the modern day (Juno storyline in particular) more serious rather than moving it to the comics.

After 3, it was obvious that they didn’t have a long term plan in place and it’s basically been spinning its wheels since without any progress.

One of the devs at Ubi said that they use the AC wiki to look back on past story events :snoop:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Ghost of Tsushima looks like the closest thing we’re gonna get to a current gem Tenchu, and by then they would of missed their window since we also have Sekiro

They don't have to take that L if they smart and do one based in Korea. Korea doing great in other media like comics, tv and movies but massively slept on in video games.

Mongols would be fresh too throw in Marco Polo for the white folks I guess :troll:. I think China is wack (I blame all dem Dynasty Warriors games I burned through) but an AC game set there wouldn't hurt either.