Assassin's Creed Ragnarok Leaked?

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah a game revolving around ancient Japan would have endless possibilities for assassins. The fact that they’re trying to make Vikings into assassins is just silly imo.

They need to just do away with this franchise and start a new one with the direction they’re taking their games now. They’ll be decent games, but just won’t have to force the assassin aspect on cultures that don’t even fukk with the concept like that.

There’s a good chance this is fake anyway, but I honestly won’t be surprised if they decided to hop on the Norse wave.
Members of the Assassins and Templars are in every culture. That's what makes the story so intriguing with how they mix it with real life history. Ninjas and Samurais, we seen that show before

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First day for me.

Thought Rome was next but this will be a nice change of scenery.
Hope the first AC next gen will be China

Rome would be tricky. They could do Antony and Cleopatra vs Octavian but that would probably feel a little too close to Origins. They could do the birth of Christ but that would be too controversial. The fall of Rome would be kind of interesting I suppose but it might not feel big enough after we've been dealing with Caesar, Cleopatra, Socrates, and Leonidas for two games. One area I thought they could do was Alexander the Great but focus on his conquests in India. He's significant lore wise and it would let us explore a totally new location while still being a logical end to this trilogy.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nah a game revolving around ancient Japan would have endless possibilities for assassins. The fact that they’re trying to make Vikings into assassins is just silly imo.

They need to just do away with this franchise and start a new one with the direction they’re taking their games now. They’ll be decent games, but just won’t have to force the assassin aspect on cultures that don’t even fukk with the concept like that.

There’s a good chance this is fake anyway, but I honestly won’t be surprised if they decided to hop on the Norse wave.
Ubisoft makes way too much money off this franchise to kill it.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Rome would be tricky. They could do Antony and Cleopatra vs Octavian but that would probably feel a little too close to Origins. They could do the birth of Christ but that would be too controversial. The fall of Rome would be kind of interesting I suppose but it might not feel big enough after we've been dealing with Caesar, Cleopatra, Socrates, and Leonidas for two games. One area I thought they could do was Alexander the Great but focus on his conquests in India. He's significant lore wise and it would let us explore a totally new location while still being a logical end to this trilogy.
They did Rome in AC Brotherhood. 6 of 11 main games have been in Europe. 7, if the leaks are true.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The fact none of these has been made for Japan/China or South America blows my mind. I would LOVE one set in the early mid 1900s Sub-Saharan Africa round the time all those nations started de-colonizing.

Even the Anglo-Ashanti wars in Ghana.
The Bakumatsu in Japan.
The Rape of Nanking in China.

there's a TON of conflicts/world event they could cover.

Crazy thing is that the guy who use to run the Japanese Brotherhood is in Odyssey and communicates with Layla. You could easily make a storyline showing why the Japanese Brotherhood broke up.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
OTW

jOCZUwm.png