Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4, XB1, PC) OT

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just copped the X1 collector's edition for cheap. Might as well get the CE of my favorite game and shyt :manny:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just beat it too. I didn't do like half of the side quests, and I still put in 52 hours :wow:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yo, is there any easy way to acquire sicilla (or whatever it’s called), where you gotta put in 50 in the Sphinx.

I don’t wanna wasting my time farming, if there is any easier way.

@Los! Help breh, :feedme:

I want that legendary outfit this shyt gives you :whew:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yo, is there any easy way to acquire sicilla (or whatever it’s called), where you gotta put in 50 in the Sphinx.

I don’t wanna wasting my time farming, if there is any easier way.

@Los! Help breh, :feedme:

I want that legendary outfit this shyt gives you :whew:
You might wanna Google playboy, I haven't played since I beat the 1st DLC.

Im old and dont remember that shyt...you got a pic of the armor you trying to get? Lol

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i did it hard way breh :manny:
I think that’s what I gotta do too :mjcry:

There ain’t even a P2W way to get those 50 silicia (however you spell it). I’m pretty godly with my stats and weapons, so I don’t even have a reason to get that legendary armor. I’m at level 41 now, doing the dlc tomorrow.

This game is addictive though. I want bigger and better shyt.

Those carbon rocks and sicillia are hard to find. I dunno if it’s even worth it for a reskinned armor. I’m rocking that armor you get from killing all the Phiysli, something, something assassin’s. They all bled :demonic: that all black outfit :wow:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

There ain’t even a P2W way to get those 50 silicia (however you spell it). I’m pretty godly with my stats and weapons, so I don’t even have a reason to get that legendary armor. I’m at level 41 now, doing the dlc tomorrow.

Those carbon rocks and sicillia are hard to find. I dunno if it’s even worth it for a reskinned armor. I’m rocking that armor you get from killing all the Phiysli, something, something assassin’s. They all bled :demonic: that all black outfit :wow:
ive saved doing that almost last so by the time i got there i had them 50 things lol

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Bayeks original outfit still my favorite rocked from beginning to end almost...2nd is when he gets his actual Assasins Armor.
vos607.jpg
:blessed: