Assassins Creed Dawn of Ragnarok Announced

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Odyssey was a fun game but I cant blame others for not wanting to play, it is just way too much for no reason. You do 5 activities 100 times and people rightfully complained. They said they would make it smaller but this shyt looks even bigger. Odyssey took my desire out of playing this game again if it was gonna be similar.

I thought Origins had it right. I put in probably a little over 30 hrs and about 80% completion. I could damn near flip that for Odyssey :pachaha:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I loved Odyssey but that shyt was too long

I beat the THREE main stories in 117 hours and STILL have a bunch of DLC left.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Odyssey was a fun game but I cant blame others for not wanting to play, it is just way too much for no reason. You do 5 activities 100 times and people rightfully complained. They said they would make it smaller but this shyt looks even bigger. Odyssey took my desire out of playing this game again if it was gonna be similar.
I thought I would love a game that’s literally countries wide but yo….that shyt will drain your life away. I don’t remember when I stopped playing when I saw that cult shyt was optional amongst all the other shyt I had enough :mjlol: nikkas got to sail away to another country to do an activity that counts for 0.0001% of the game AND I have to engage in naval combat on the way??? fukk that :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: