Assaisin's Creed IV - 13 minute Gameplay Demo

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
When are we going to get a brother? :beli:
So the DLC is said to star your first mate Adewale
http://www.allgamesbeta.com/2013/06/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-season.html
Yet, the adventures of his first mate, Adewale, have never been revealed. Until now. Pre-order Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Season Pass now for the chance to play as Adewale, a new assassin who will take you even deeper into the real explosive events of the Golden Age of Pirates.
:lupe:
Dang I might have to pick up the season pass for this you get to play as Aveline AND this dude
wale.png

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Ok, I'm Sold on this Series.:wow:

Just Finished 2 about 3 Days ago, I'm Amazed at how Great this Game was for a 2009 Release. I haven't put it down yet, I'm into the 2nd DLC Story and am looking to actually Buy Brotherhood..might try to get it Brand New off Amazon for The Cheapest Price Possible.

The Gameplay, The Story
tumblr_m6j3gdxTzl1qa10hao1_500.gif

I'm In This Series To Catch Up.
:wow:

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
I still haven't beaten 3 and I really don't have the desire to :ehh:

I've seen nothing about this game to make believe its any different than 3 or any sort of an upgrade over the 360/ps3 versions :ehh:

As many have said.....not this time Ubi Soft. You may end up fooling me with Watch Dogs and The Division, but I refuse to let Assassins Creed slide again :beli:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Outside of some technical issues and the bland lead character/story, it was still a solid game.
It's funny after reading about all the hate it got both here and on neoGAF I decided to replay it, I still don't know why people hated it so damn much.
Yeah Connor isn't as cool as ezio but he's a good character in his own right. He's a young man naive to the ways of the world bent on justice and with daddy issues.
It also humanized the Templars which was a good touch.
It's combat is definitely better than AC 2, b or rev.
I will fault it for its inventory system :snoop: and it's fast travel :why: and it's jacked up stealth system at times. Also the whole homestead thing was butt cheeks and the brotherhood was all jacked up but besides that it was great

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
It's funny after reading about all the hate it got both here and on neoGAF I decided to replay it, I still don't know why people hated it so damn much.
Yeah Connor isn't as cool as ezio but he's a good character in his own right. He's a young man naive to the ways of the world bent on justice and with daddy issues.
It also humanized the Templars which was a good touch.
It's combat is definitely better than AC 2, b or rev.
I will fault it for its inventory system :snoop: and it's fast travel :why: and it's jacked up stealth system at times. Also the whole homestead thing was butt cheeks and the brotherhood was all jacked up but besides that it was great

each game improves on something and fails at something. I just hope they don't change the combat for part 4.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ive been playing since part one.
Part three was amazing.
And this will be no different.