Assaisin's Creed IV - 13 minute Gameplay Demo

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
They just threw Conner and all those Native Americans in the bushes...shame on you Ubisoft!! LOL I'm going to cop this. I wonder how they are going to tie this into the modern storyline.
So apparently they "hacked" the animus so now anyone can go into anyones memories.
So the modern day part will be optional, first person and starring you :ohhh:
Ismail described the modern-day as "all optional," so "if you don't really care, it's okay. You don't have to." However, fans that choose to delve in will discover "there's tons of videos, tons of images to find, you get to see what happened to Desmond after AC3."
The modern-day story of Assassin's Creed 4 is - Video Game News, Videos and File Downloads for PC and Console Games at Shacknews.com

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
When are we going to get a brother? :beli:

Assassin%27s_Creed_III_Liberation_Cover_Art.jpg

thats probably the closest we'll ever get :yeshrug:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I've seriously seen enough. I have to get Involved with this Series now but I hate just Jumping In to them in the 3rd or 4th Game so, is it OK that I Start with the 2nd since it's Free on Demand for XBL?:patrice:

I really don't want to Play the 1st 1 if I don't have to but if I should then I'll think about it but I've been told that I don't really have to and am also Prepared to get into Brotherhood & Revelations.

Any thoughts?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I've seriously seen enough. I have to get Involved with this Series now but I hate just Jumping In to them in the 3rd or 4th Game so, is it OK that I Start with the 2nd since it's Free on Demand for XBL?:patrice:

I really don't want to Play the 1st 1 if I don't have to but if I should then I'll think about it but I've been told that I don't really have to and am also Prepared to get into Brotherhood & Revelations.

Any thoughts?

ok
i like playing these games alot and you are better off starting at 2 unless you really get into the back story. But part 2 is the best place to start in terms of gameplay. So just skip part 1 in my opinion because Alitair story while interesting gets explained as you play through the Ezio trilogy.
What i really like was the fighting and from part 2 to brotherhood it improves and becomes great by part 3.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
ok
i like playing these games alot and you are better off starting at 2 unless you really get into the back story. But part 2 is the best place to start in terms of gameplay. So just skip part 1 in my opinion because Alitair story while interesting gets explained as you play through the Ezio trilogy.
What i really like was the fighting and from part 2 to brotherhood it improves and becomes great by part 3.

Cool, because I dabbled in the 3rd Game for literally about 2 Hours in Boston but I didn't have Time for it because I was Playing RE 6 at the Time. I gave it up but always Wanted to come back to it. Seeing as I'm not really Playing anything else right now and GTA 5 doesn't Drop for another Month or so...I might as well get into it. The Gameplay for 4 looks Sick though.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Cool, because I dabbled in the 3rd Game for literally about 2 Hours in Boston but I didn't have Time for it because I was Playing RE 6 at the Time. I gave it up but always Wanted to come back to it. Seeing as I'm not really Playing anything else right now and GTA 5 doesn't Drop for another Month or so...I might as well get into it. The Gameplay for 4 looks Sick though.

For part 4 they took the best parts of part 3 (fighting and shipbattles) and just ramped it up :blessed:

See if you enjoy the ship battles from part 3 though before you think about getting part 4 because that will be a major part of it.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps

Any thoughts?
I'm a big fan of the franchise and I never played part 1. Ac2 is as good a place to start as any IMO.
My personal favorite is still AC brotherhood though

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Any thoughts?

Yea if you truly, truly, truly have an interest in the story and want to know the origins of the assassins, the animus, abstergo then you should play 1. But warning the gameplay is extremely( and I mean extremely) repetitive and dated.(I'm kind of shocked how the franchise has become successful after releasing the first one) But yea 2 really saved this series and launched it into where it is now with BH and revelations improving on it. But i love the historical aspect of the series more then anything. Lots of information of people. locations, etc of renaissance Italy, the ottoman empire,colonial america etc. I think they sell an ezio bundle(2, brotherhood, revelations) for like 20 bucks. (IDK if its for 360 though)