Assaisin's Creed IV - 13 minute Gameplay Demo

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
They just threw Conner and all those Native Americans in the bushes...shame on you Ubisoft!! LOL I'm going to cop this. I wonder how they are going to tie this into the modern storyline.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
They just threw Conner and all those Native Americans in the bushes...shame on you Ubisoft!! LOL I'm going to cop this. I wonder how they are going to tie this into the modern storyline.

Desmond's father prolly makes sense, cuz Edward Kenway is Haytham's Dad and you play Haytham for a bit in AC3.

Either way it'll be interesting to see what happened there, not to mention it still could be "Desmond" seeing as how we don't TRULY know he's dead, Abstergo coulda threw a comatose Desmond into the Animus and got to his memories.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
PASS, fukk ASSassins Creed. AC2 was the apex, them nikkas aint made a good game since.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Desmond's father prolly makes sense, cuz Edward Kenway is Haytham's Dad and you play Haytham for a bit in AC3.

Either way it'll be interesting to see what happened there, not to mention it still could be "Desmond" seeing as how we don't TRULY know he's dead, Abstergo coulda threw a comatose Desmond into the Animus and got to his memories.

From what I have been hearing Desmond's consciousness got tossed into the "cloud" as a sacrifice for trading places with Juno or whatever her name is.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I hope Edward is a real gangster/PIMP! fukkery :ohlawd:
I'm done with the animus storyline though, fukk that shyt, let me just live as Edward the whole game. Desmond:flabbynsick: