Assaisin's Creed IV - 13 minute Gameplay Demo

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Looks good, but I'm going to miss a few things from AC3. The first one being the size and foliage of the Frontier and animals within it. I liked the hunting aspects of AC3 and the urban areas of the previous games (doesn't look like either will be as big in AC4). I also get a vibe that this is an Assassin's game without much a purpose (kind of like AC Brotherhood and Revelations). I'll be curious to see how they tie this game in with the main story line.

Honestly I feel this really should have been a continuation of Conner's story. A Native American Assassin was a great concept that was just poorly executed. They just chose the wrong voice actor and the wrong personality for Conner. It's just hard to get excited about Edward knowing how everything ends up.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Looks good, but I'm going to miss a few things from AC3. The first one being the size and foliage of the Frontier and animals within it. I liked the hunting aspects of AC3 and the urban areas of the previous games (doesn't look like either will be as big in AC4). I also get a vibe that this is an Assassin's game without much a purpose (kind of like AC Brotherhood and Revelations). I'll be curious to see how they tie this game in with the main story line.

Honestly I feel this really should have been a continuation of Conner's story. A Native American Assassin was a great concept that was just poorly executed. They just chose the wrong voice actor and the wrong personality for Conner. It's just hard to get excited about Edward knowing how everything ends up.

you are still going to be able to hunt but just not in the woods.

In this one though you find out how someone joins the assassin order who is not born into it (possibly paralleling the new direction with you the player being the one who enters the animus).

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
visiting all the islands i went to when i was young :win:

hopefully they have trinidad in there.

Aveline's (the half-black female assassin) mother is from Saint Domingue (Haiti) so they better have that in there.

EDIT - I just looked... of course Tortuga is featured, but it is apart of Haiti so i'll take it.