Ask love letter & poetry writing, female trolling breh who works at a bank ANYTHING..

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Tragedy and redemption, Introspective ones too. The romantic genre is my least favorite believe it or not. :laugh:

Thanks for asking cute stuff. :shaq:

Why are you so jealous of the love of @Sierra Mist and @DarlingNikki share?

Do you have trouble sleeping at night knowing @DarlingNikki is laying in Misty arms?

If you were to be one other poster who would it be. Your choices are: Misty, Misty, Misty, and Minty sierra Leon misty of the mint factory.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

Do you have trouble sleeping at night knowing @DarlingNikki is laying in Misty arms?

If you were to be one other poster who would it be. Your choices are: Misty, Misty, Misty, and Minty sierra Leon misty of the mint factory.

Because I dream of a life where I can have some female join a forum site with me so I can get attention. I need that type of attention because I go to my own family reunions and they think i'm a janitor at the banquet hall. Ovi bro :jawalrus:

Yes, I look like a troll with jelly poured all over myself. I can only hope that if I wish upon a star that I will blossom into a beautiful butterfly. :hug:

I would be the version of **** that wears Du-Rags and vest shirts over button ups. I would teleport to the club in a chrome lilly pad. :razor:

camron.gif

@Nudie I started as a teller and began being a switcher. Which is working platform lobby and reserve telling. I left though, corporate america isn't my thing. I like physical work.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

He is more than jealous. When Nikki first joined he wrote a shytty poem to her. My poetry blows this geek's out of the water by the way.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Because I dream of a life where I can have some female join a forum site with me so I can get attention. I need that type of attention because I go to my own family reunions and they think i'm a janitor at the banquet hall. Ovi bro :jawalrus:

Yes, I look like a troll with jelly poured all over myself. I can only hope that if I wish upon a star that I will blossom into a beautiful butterfly. :hug:

I would be the version of **** that wears Du-Rags and vest shirts over button ups. I would teleport to the club in a chrome lilly pad. :razor:

camron.gif

@Nudie I started as a teller and began being a switcher. Which is working platform lobby and reserve telling. I left though, corporate america isn't my thing. I like physical work.

Actually fakkit she didn't join because I asked her to. She joined because she lurked and enjoyed my posts. Maybe if you made good posts people would join because of your posts. She's not the only one who joined because of my posts either.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
dont know if its been ask family but what inspires you to pick up the pen and write

Love, anger, joy and confusion. Those 4 themes of life that inspire me to write. Those kind of topics help a writer out because your not thinking about trying to sound extra poetic or be overly stylish. Your just allow the words to flow from mind to pen.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Love, anger, joy and confusion. Those 4 themes of life that inspire me to write. Those kind of topics help a writer out because your not thinking about trying to sound extra poetic or be overly stylish. Your just allow the words to flow from mind to pen.

indeed fam. i feel as it i write my best when they are some type of emotion involve.