Ask love letter & poetry writing, female trolling breh who works at a bank ANYTHING..

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
YOUR BAIT OF FALSEHOOD TAKES THESE 24 INCH PYTHONS OF TRUTH, BROTHER!

Nah brother...you fiddle with the trifles of woe and misery as one who attempts to lift the entire world with a wooden fork....sort of like every wrestler who had to carry your beer belly to decent matches in the 80's...brother...lets talk about how ultimate warrior hit the ropes 3 times and still out worked you..brother :mjpls:

20hse8o.gif

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
'92 WAS A GOOD YEAR, BROTHER! THAT WAS BEFORE YOUR BOY "BIG SEXY" TANKED THE COMPANY AS THE WORST DRAWING CHAMP OF ALL TIME, DUDE!

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So @Hollywood Hogan please tell us about that smash hit tv show thunder in paradise? :mjpls: Tell us about how you rescued wcw in 2000 :mjpls: Tell us about how Russo didn't give 3 count a better push than you....brother :mjpls:

:whoa:

I think we're getting a little side tracked here. The thread title is "Ask love letter & poetry writing, female trolling breh who works at a bank ANYTHING.." not "Ask broke, flabby & sick pro wrestler who just leaked a sex tape cause he's so desperate for cash and attention ANYTHING.."

Last edited by a moderator:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
:whoa:

I think we're getting a little side tracked here. The thread title is "Ask love letter & poetry writing, female trolling breh who works at a bank ANYTHING.." not "Ask broke, flabby & sick pro wrestler who just leaked a sex tape cause he's so desperate for cash and attention ANYTHING.."

:wow: My breh bk cutting heel promos.

I'm actually trying to side track the thread so a certain question doesn't get asked. :whoo:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
-What is the most demonic hardship a harlot hath endured under the Bishop's whim?

-What was the pivotal moment in life that caused you to denounce your demonic ways and (supposedly :mjpls:) walk a righteous path?

-I understand that you are a part time hero and a part full time baller, have you ever rescued a fair maiden and received her intimate loins as compensation for your courageous endeavors?

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
-What is the most demonic hardship a harlot hath endured under the Bishop's whim?

-What was the pivotal moment in life that caused you to denounce your demonic ways and (supposedly :mjpls:) walk a righteous path?

-I understand that you are a part time hero and a part full time baller, have you ever rescued a fair maiden and received her intimate loins as compensation for your courageous endeavors?

1. The worst sufferage a wench hath suffered is me being dismissed from the royal court of gentleman. To experience my warmth and kindness and to have to plucked away is like eating the greatest cereal you ever tasted but suddenly they stop manufacturing it.

2. Making one person smile is greater than making a million people shed tears. Breh, I am like vegeta....I started a villian but decided to use my powers as a beacon of good. I'm just deciding which coli brehette im going to wife up and make my bulma. :whoo:

3. Sir, I never mix business with pleasure......:youngsabo: but I do mix pleasure with business....yes :shaq:

@colicolicoli You can have a personal pic of me, but it wont be nudes. What kind of breh do you think I am? :mjpls:

@thegreatest It looks like it is plotting unthinkable wayward ploys of pain on somebody.

Last edited by a moderator:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:mindblown: And why am I just now seeing this thread?

Hmmmmm...... I don't actually have a question. Bye.

Edit: WAIT, YES I DO!!! How long does it usually take for you to write your coli poems?