Ask love letter & poetry writing, female trolling breh who works at a bank ANYTHING..

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Would you simp @colicolicoli IRL?

I would be tempted to take coli to watch the new james bond movie and I would get us some popeyes afterward while we chill in my car :shaq:.....but at the same time she seems like the type to test a breh so I would probably have to flip out and go savage on her one good time to show her who the boss is. :mjpls: So the answer is yes with an asterisk. :ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I would be tempted to take coli to watch the new james bond movie and I would get us some popeyes afterward while we chill in my car :shaq:.....but at the same time she seems like the type to test a breh so I would probably have to flip out and go savage on her one good time to show her who the boss is. :mjpls: So the answer is yes with an asterisk. :ohhh:

:shaq:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
1. WHO IS THE MOST ICONIC AND GLOBALLY RENOWNED SUPERSTAR OF ALL TIME, BROTHER?

2. BUT SOFT, WHAT LIGHT THROUGH YONDER WINDOW BREAKS, DUDE?

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
HBK
Dwayne
Savage
HHH
Hall aka Razor :razor:

:myman:

tumblr_lwvhrgbGEr1qakcw3o1_250.gif

You forgot Diesel though :comeon:, but oh well no ones perfect. :yeshrug:

:smughunter:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Would u mind if I swagger jack ya style in real life and see if I can get a woman to return my advances :to:

Breh my style is free for all to use. By the time brehs catch up I will have moved on to something else. :razor:

1. WHO IS THE MOST ICONIC AND GLOBALLY RENOWNED SUPERSTAR OF ALL TIME, BROTHER?

2. BUT SOFT, WHAT LIGHT THROUGH YONDER WINDOW BREAKS, DUDE?

1. The man known as HickenGOAT brother :mjpls: The man who gave his all at every show...not just madison square garden.....brother :mjpls:

2. It is the east, and @colicolicoli is the sun. Arise fair sun and kill the envious moon...who is already sick and pale with grief...that thou, her maid art more fair than she.........................that is until she pisses me off and I throw her into the bushes :mjpls:

:myman:

tumblr_lwvhrgbGEr1qakcw3o1_250.gif

You forgot Diesel though :comeon:, but oh well no ones perfect. :yeshrug:

:smughunter:

Big Daddy Cool and 123 Syxx-Pac are in my top 10 breh.

@thegreatest

:to: Your avi scares me but your my breh anyway.

Last edited by a moderator: