Ask love letter & poetry writing, female trolling breh who works at a bank ANYTHING..

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I am a book, flip the pages....:razor::razor:

HBGOAT.gif

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
I need to operate under an assumed name for my work, which I'll be registering in the next couple of weeks. Would I need to incorporate to open a business acount? Thanks in advance. :birdman:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
I need to operate under an assumed name for my work, which I'll be registering in the next couple of weeks. Would I need to incorporate to open a business acount? Thanks in advance. :birdman:

:mjpls: :ohhh:

Most banks aren't just going to hand out a business account just because so incorporate it so that you can get all of your authorizations. Make sure you have a EIN(Employer Identification Number) and all of that. Banks want all of your articles of incorporation before they will even get deep into the process. You will be able to get deposit slips and checks with your company name on it too through your bank too.

concise

Veteran
Daps
You ever think about the meaning of life when the money just spins through the money counting machine?

You ever pick up an ATM receipt that says something like $40 withdrawn and $13.22 left in a savings account? If so, what goes through your mind when you see that?

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
You ever think about the meaning of life when the money just spins through the money counting machine?

You ever pick up an ATM receipt that says something like $40 withdrawn and $13.22 left in a savings account? If so, what goes through your mind when you see that?

When you deal with large amounts of money, you have to numb yourself to it. It can be depressing if a person is broke or build temptation into a person with greed and no self control.

Breh, thats ATM receit is respectable when you have cats wanting to exhange 6 pennies for a nickel and a penny back. :whoo:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
How did you develop your poetry skill?

My poetry journey is a complex one...

I used to write lyrics back in the day because I thought I was going to be a rapper. I ended up stopping. :laugh:

My first true poem I wrote was when a loved one passed away and I wrote a poem for their program. I stopped writing again after that. :sad:

I ended up accidentally getting an edgar allen poe book of all of his poems and short stories not too long through a friend of a friend and decided to pick it up again as a hobby.