Ask Hot Rod Anything Thread

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
@TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY why do the entertainment industry dudes only fukk the same circle of chicks?

I would think cuffing just a regular bad bytch would be the move

Pay her lil rent and keep her fridge stocked and then just lay low with her instead of passing herpes and shyt back and forth and kissing a bytch that just sucked up the whole Knicks roster and now you over there kissing her

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
@TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY why do the entertainment industry dudes only fukk the same circle of chicks?

I would think cuffing just a regular bad bytch would be the move

Pay her lil rent and keep her fridge stocked and then just lay low with her instead of passing herpes and shyt back and forth and kissing a bytch that just sucked up the whole Knicks roster and now you over there kissing her

The industry is one big ego-fest and majority of nikkas have low self-esteem and only started getting women once they signed a deal.

So its really the “low-hanging fruit theory”.

These groupies are actually the ones runnin through these nikkas.

Also, nikkas go for the same bytches to feed their ego AND cus they know these chicks are groupies so they’re easier targets. Plus the industry is small as fukk. You see the same people everywhere.

Pac’s “every other city we goooooo” All about you joint is EXTREMELY factual.

All them video hoes, strippers and industry chicks are fukkin the same nikkas

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I’ll be comin with dome updates. Gotta work on monetizing shyt like this. I have too much value to be going into a mortgage office everyday :mjcry:

Gonna figure this out asappppp
Honestly bruh you got to put in the work first ti get it popping

How Budden was taking a hit when he first started off

Maybe try to get in L&HH to get exposure

Remember me when u make it cuz I'm giving u game

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
I’ll be comin with some updates. Gotta work on monetizing shyt like this. I have too much value to be going into a mortgage office everyday :mjcry:

Gonna figure this out asappppp
Look at un kasa and china mac, they been telling stories on youtube and have ads in their shyt too so they getting money

I just binge watched china mac's hip hop made me do it series and it reminded me of this thread

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Look at un kasa and china mac, they been telling stories on youtube and have ads in their shyt too so they getting money

I just binge watched china mac's hip hop made me do it series and it reminded me of this thread

Ima check their channels out asap. Makes complete sense, gotta stop wasting what I have to offer :jbhmm: