Ask Hot Rod Anything Thread

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok I see i got groupies gettin mad. Ima fall back. Y’all enjoy the storytelling :hubie:

The man has his social media in his sig, just DM and ask him if youre that interested in knowing hes verifed...why I gotta do your homework? the fukk? :gucci:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
The man has his social media in his sig, just DM and ask him if youre that interested in knowing hes verifed...why I gotta do your homework? the fukk? :gucci:

Stop replying to that screen name, let him fizzle out and keep this about the topic. The screen name is clearly a virus searching for attention. Mute the name and keep it pushin young king :blessed:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop replying to that screen name, let him fizzle out and keep this about the topic. The screen name is clearly a virus searching for attention. Mute the name and keep it pushin young king :blessed:
:mjlol:If you was a real nikka not tellin ducktales why even respond to a (troll)? I just asked for receipts and you lame nikkas catching feelings. You internet nikkas funny

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
@TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY did you ever meet flip , star or ice and have you ever to been to southside queens .pardon me if this was asked and answered already

Cant recall meeting them but I’ve met a ton of people in passing, cant remember them all.

But yeah I’ve spent hella time in soufside throught the years with Fif, Nyce, recording mixtapes, etc.

Here’s a vid when me and Nyce was mobbin through Queens one day

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
You gave up on the podcast huh? Damn shame....I enjoyed that shyt. You had a different perspective on the music industry that was kinda refreshing and interesting.

Yoooo I didnt give up, I just been slippin. I will get back to it because a good amount of people have reached out asking about it. My apologies, I will get back on it