Ask Hot Rod Anything Thread

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The faq rapper(s) i should realky save for a book. Yall wouldnt even believe me. Mannnnnn. I ahouldnt have wven brought it up.

Coke isnt that huge. More weed and these days

I already know the answer to this. Its

Redman
Busta
Buck
Tyga
Kanye(he sees white trannies that look like Kim)

I got the tea :sas2:

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
Mannnn I remember it was probably the 2nd or 3rd week of me being in NYC with 50 and I'm at the office chillin, still taking in this crazy ass dream thats happening. I get called down by Fifs driver to join him in the lobby. Fif is outside in a new droptop old school that he received from Funk Flex bumpin the G-Unit Radio 22 (Hip Hop is Dead) CD hellllla loud cheeeesin! WhooKid just finished mixing it and I was on a few joints on there btw, gooodtimes.. So anyways I hop in the passenger side and we start riding through NYC :win:

We hop on the highway and we're just vibin to the tape speeding past traffic, all while the Bulletroof was following behind us. People were catching glimpses of us whenever we slowed down and were losing their minds like "50 cent?!!! Ohhh shyt!!" :gladbron: They would always motion to get their cameraphones but could never really get a clean shot. At this point I still havent taken a picture of or with this nikka cus I didn't wanna look corny but thats besides the point. :beli:

So we get off the freeway and pulloff on a side street and stop.. Now mind you, its afternoon time in the spring, so its good weather, bright and sunny out. Fifs driver in the BP pulls up behind us, gets out and pops the trunk. Fif gets out and a minute later, comes back to the old school and goes "Rod, put this on..." :birdman:

MANNNNNN this nikka throws me a bulletproof vest, a XXL black g-unit t-shirt to put on over it, and a black g-unit hat. Im like, mannnnnnnnnn I'm tryna sign to a record label not a gang nikka!! (I said this inside not out loud) I grabbed the shyt all cool like "fasho my nikka where we goin?" :ld:

He's like "My hood"... :smugfavre: I'm like "ight cool".... :mjcry:

So now Im rocking a damn vest, rolling in the passenger seat with 50 Cent, in a droptop funk flex lowrider, with the top down, headin straight to Southside jamaica queens in broooooad daylight bumpin G-Unit Radio 22 HELLLLA LOUD... Im hellllllllllla sad but my pokerface is on a trilllionn. Halfway there this nikka look over at me and says
"You scared lil nikka??" :shaq:

Im like "nawwwwww nikka I aint trippin... I'm rollin with a real nikka right??" We started laughin.. :heh:

My laughs were really cries for help as I didn't know this nikkas intentions lol... Nahhh but the shyt was intense. Im texting my nikkas the whole time tellin them I'm might die in a bit and if I do at least I went out on top. Whatever that means....

So we're mobbin through Southside now, flexin, bumpin an unreleased G-Unit tape hella loud, nikka are instantly rcognizing Fif since the top was down and I'm sure Im gonna get popped in the head at any moment. The vest seems hella pointless at this moment but its better than nothing I guess... Im wondering why the fukk is this nikka stopping at these red lights, nikkas running up to the car and shyt screamin FIF!! FIF!!! WHAT UP MY nikka!!! Helllla love from the hoood from all directions.. Im just hopin theres just not one stupid young nikka who would try to get some suicide stripes and swiss chees the car up.... :whoa:

After circling the hood for about 10 minutes we pull up to a crib and hop out.. Fif runs in the house and tells me to chill outside... Im like ightttttt man am i cool? :wtf:

He just chuckles and dips inside... MANNNNNNN I SWEAR I turned around and shook up with like 2-3 nikkas who were family who assured me I was safe cuz this was Fifs hood and I'm with the general... I swear to you when I turned around 5 minutes later the WHOOOOOOLE BLOCK WAS FLOOOODED WITH nikkaS and Im like wowwww this shyt is crazy!! ALLLLLL LOVE TOO.. nikkas came with that sneaky re-assurance that it was all love and we were out there minglin, choppin it up and just really kickin it with family, friends, fans, etc.. Felt like home out there... No nikka can say Fif cant go back to the hood to me after that.. I would slap them nikkas cus I knew first-hand that nikka had no issues there... I can tell the story better than I type but hopefully you get the point... This was an epic moment on this journey man.. Fif is a real ass nikka, down to earth and just downright genuine.. Thats why nikkas have no choice but to respect him. Im not proof reading this shyt so I hope this came out coool...

Gotta hit the studio so I'll hit yall with another story later or tomorrow

bOy15dH.png

@Jimmy Two-Times™
View media item 19150

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Mannnn I remember it was probably the 2nd or 3rd week of me being in NYC with 50 and I'm at the office chillin, still taking in this crazy ass dream thats happening. I get called down by Fifs driver to join him in the lobby. Fif is outside in a new droptop old school that he received from Funk Flex bumpin the G-Unit Radio 22 (Hip Hop is Dead) CD hellllla loud cheeeesin! WhooKid just finished mixing it and I was on a few joints on there btw, gooodtimes.. So anyways I hop in the passenger side and we start riding through NYC :win:

We hop on the highway and we're just vibin to the tape speeding past traffic, all while the Bulletroof was following behind us. People were catching glimpses of us whenever we slowed down and were losing their minds like "50 cent?!!! Ohhh shyt!!" :gladbron: They would always motion to get their cameraphones but could never really get a clean shot. At this point I still havent taken a picture of or with this nikka cus I didn't wanna look corny but thats besides the point. :beli:

So we get off the freeway and pulloff on a side street and stop.. Now mind you, its afternoon time in the spring, so its good weather, bright and sunny out. Fifs driver in the BP pulls up behind us, gets out and pops the trunk. Fif gets out and a minute later, comes back to the old school and goes "Rod, put this on..." :birdman:

MANNNNNN this nikka throws me a bulletproof vest, a XXL black g-unit t-shirt to put on over it, and a black g-unit hat. Im like, mannnnnnnnnn I'm tryna sign to a record label not a gang nikka!! (I said this inside not out loud) I grabbed the shyt all cool like "fasho my nikka where we goin?" :ld:

He's like "My hood"... :smugfavre: I'm like "ight cool".... :mjcry:

So now Im rocking a damn vest, rolling in the passenger seat with 50 Cent, in a droptop funk flex lowrider, with the top down, headin straight to Southside jamaica queens in broooooad daylight bumpin G-Unit Radio 22 HELLLLA LOUD... Im hellllllllllla sad but my pokerface is on a trilllionn. Halfway there this nikka look over at me and says
"You scared lil nikka??" :shaq:

Im like "nawwwwww nikka I aint trippin... I'm rollin with a real nikka right??" We started laughin.. :heh:

My laughs were really cries for help as I didn't know this nikkas intentions lol... Nahhh but the shyt was intense. Im texting my nikkas the whole time tellin them I'm might die in a bit and if I do at least I went out on top. Whatever that means....

So we're mobbin through Southside now, flexin, bumpin an unreleased G-Unit tape hella loud, nikka are instantly rcognizing Fif since the top was down and I'm sure Im gonna get popped in the head at any moment. The vest seems hella pointless at this moment but its better than nothing I guess... Im wondering why the fukk is this nikka stopping at these red lights, nikkas running up to the car and shyt screamin FIF!! FIF!!! WHAT UP MY nikka!!! Helllla love from the hoood from all directions.. Im just hopin theres just not one stupid young nikka who would try to get some suicide stripes and swiss chees the car up.... :whoa:

After circling the hood for about 10 minutes we pull up to a crib and hop out.. Fif runs in the house and tells me to chill outside... Im like ightttttt man am i cool? :wtf:

He just chuckles and dips inside... MANNNNNNN I SWEAR I turned around and shook up with like 2-3 nikkas who were family who assured me I was safe cuz this was Fifs hood and I'm with the general... I swear to you when I turned around 5 minutes later the WHOOOOOOLE BLOCK WAS FLOOOODED WITH nikkaS and Im like wowwww this shyt is crazy!! ALLLLLL LOVE TOO.. nikkas came with that sneaky re-assurance that it was all love and we were out there minglin, choppin it up and just really kickin it with family, friends, fans, etc.. Felt like home out there... No nikka can say Fif cant go back to the hood to me after that.. I would slap them nikkas cus I knew first-hand that nikka had no issues there... I can tell the story better than I type but hopefully you get the point... This was an epic moment on this journey man.. Fif is a real ass nikka, down to earth and just downright genuine.. Thats why nikkas have no choice but to respect him. Im not proof reading this shyt so I hope this came out coool...

Gotta hit the studio so I'll hit yall with another story later or tomorrow

bOy15dH.png
:ohhh:

Please dont go on DJ Vladimir Putin TV :whoa:

Finish writing your book and take your time:damn::ahh:

Id buy that in a heart beat i love books:whew::myman:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf is this shyt? nikkas got groupies on here? Lol. I’m not going through this whole thread but I ain’t see one picture on the first page. Y’all aint learn your lesson believing internet nikkas I see :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yo...this nikka really didn’t finish the spain story lmaooooooo

great thread tho...I love behind the scenes/insider stories when it comes to this rap shyt

definitely appreciate the stories shared

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf is this shyt? nikkas got groupies on here? Lol. I’m not going through this whole thread but I ain’t see one picture on the first page. Y’all aint learn your lesson believing internet nikkas I see :mjlol:

dudes been verified a thousand times over.....what more do you want? a snapchat seflie? :dame:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
yeeahhhhh I saw that.. and no i didn't have to do that... It seems more like an audition than something he did after he signed.. Or maybe they just wanted to introduce him and his energy to the rest of the staff.... Either way, I salute him for gettin a shot and making big things happen for him and his folks.... Lets just hope this nikka doesn't miss major video shoots and fukk his deal up like keef did.... shyt was crazy
:wow: