Ask Hot Rod Anything Thread

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
50 Cent has signed/endorsed Spider Loc, Hot Rod, Kidd Kidd, Olivia, Precious Paris, Tony Yayo and Governer...why? What in his brain told him that any of these people could ever be in demand by the consumer?
Governor and Lea Sunshine were pushed heavily by Dre and I am not talking Dr.Dre. Dre was the in house A&R also Tony G pushed for Pauly D. Kidd Kidd was all 50 for what reason IDK, he is a cool person, but rap wise idk. He also really thought Precious would be the next nikki. The staff around 50 for the most part are a bunch of yes men and yes women.

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
Governor and Lea Sunshine were pushed heavily by Dre and I am not talking Dr.Dre. Dre was the in house A&R also Tony G pushed for Pauly D. Kidd Kidd was all 50 for what reason IDK, he is a cool person, but rap wise idk. He also really thought Precious would be the next nikki. The staff around 50 for the most part are a bunch of yes men and yes women.

This video was shot at Fif's crib and they spent at least 20k on it. Fif was tight as fukk lol

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps

Zero lies told

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
@TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Is it actually true that 50 tried to get his artists to start workin out/get brolic ? Read once that he wanted to push mop to do it to further boost their hardcore image or sumthin...
All i know is that 50 looked like a tank from the massacre on

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
@TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Is it actually true that 50 tried to get his artists to start workin out/get brolic ? Read once that he wanted to push mop to do it to further boost their hardcore image or sumthin...
All i know is that 50 looked like a tank from the massacre on

Yeah thats true. He told MOP he'd give them $1k for each pound they dropped. I believe the goal was 50 or so. They started working out and trying to eat right, but didn't last long :francis:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
have u ever smashed any random no name thots who later went on to become famous?

Not mega famous but this is one of my exes. She's a model signed to major talent agencies

Her name is Heather Depriest.

heather-depriest-001.jpg

swerve

All Star
Daps
Maybe this has been answered already, but if I remember correctly when you signed with G-Unit, werent you part of a crew with Willy Northpole and some other rappers.
But instead of getting the push together with G-Unit he signed with DTP?

You got any more info regarding that?

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Yeah thats true. He told MOP he'd give them $1k for each pound they dropped. I believe the goal was 50 or so. They started working out and trying to eat right, but didn't last long :francis:

Damn :russ:
I can imagine 50 watching them at the gym and harassing them like the dude in full metal jacket :russ: