Ask Hot Rod Anything Thread

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
:mjcry:Bookmarked!!

Lets hope these 71 pages arn't just random brehs babbling - I just wanna read Hot Rod's posts.

Someone, please scour this thread and find me *EVERY post Hot Rod made or show me a way that I can find them all myself. I only want Hot Rod's posts.

Thanxxx

:noah:

Dee_Roso

Banned
Daps
Hot Rod tell the story of when 50 said you weren't ready to put an album out

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
@TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY did spiderloc really think he was getting an album release :lupe:

Lol yeah I did too, I mean he was with G-Unit at the super peak where they coulda put anyone out and they were going gold.

I think they waited too long to put it out then it became harder and harder to justify putting it out without an actual hit record.

What fukked the momentum up was when Banks lost his fukkin album at that chicks house and shyt started to leak. He had to re-record his album and there was that long ass time period when G-Unit had nothing on the radio for hellllla long.

The perception was that the Unit fell off. Then finally when banks album came out the momentum was hella weak. That was a part of the G-Unit downfall. Prior to that, there was a seamless transition from album to album where the Unit was on the radio 24/7.

Last edited:

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
Lol yeah I did too, I mean he was with G-Unit at the super peak where they coulda put anyone out and they were going gold.

I think they waited too long to put it out then it became harder and harder to justify putting it out without an actual hit record.

What fukked the momentum up was when Banks lost his fukkin album at that chicks house and shyt started to leak. He had to re-record his album and there was that long ass time period when G-Unit had nothing on the radio for hellllla long.

The perception was that the Unit fell off. Then finally when banks album came out the omentum was hella weak. That was a part of the G-Unit downfall. Prior to that, there was a seamless transition from album to album where the Unit was on the radio 24/7.
It's Banks fault :ohhh:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!

The perception was that the Unit fell off. Then finally when banks album came out the omentum was hella weak. That was a part of the G-Unit downfall. Prior to that, there was a seamless transition from album to album where the Unit was on the radio 24/7.
fukking Banks!!:mjcry:

1. Also, why can't you release the music you made on G-Unit? Is it contractual shyt with Gawdfather or are you just waiting for your moment to release it online professionally? I'd love to hear those mixtape jawnts you did with the rest of the Unit in CDQ.

2. Do you have any songs with Mobb Deep's Havoc or Prodigy by any chance?

3. Why is 40 Glocc such a weirdo? Did he come off as mad goofy when he was around you. He seems like a lost soul.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 Cent has signed/endorsed Spider Loc, Hot Rod, Kidd Kidd, Olivia, Precious Paris, Tony Yayo and Governer...why? What in his brain told him that any of these people could ever be in demand by the consumer?