Ask Hot Rod Anything Thread

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps

Yeahh mann them nikkas love each other. I've seen them interact on many occasions. They talked on the phone every other day. Fif askin for advice and just checking in and vice versa. shyt was crazy seeing all of this shyt in person. I lived at the mansion for hella long and was attached at 50's hip so I was in meetings, fly around the world, doing photo shoots, movie sets, visiting family and other celeb friends, parties etc. 50 a solid dude and his energy in everyday situations was always strong and mainly positive in most situations

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Yeahh mann them nikkas love each other. I've seen them interact on many occasions. They talked on the phone every other day. Fif askin for advice and just checking in and vice versa. shyt was crazy seeing all of this shyt in person. I lived at the mansion for hella long and was attached at 50's hip so I was in meetings, fly around the world, doing photo shoots, movie sets, visiting family and other celeb friends, parties etc. 50 a solid dude and his energy in everyday situations was always strong and mainly positive in most situations

You still in contact with 50 ?
Or anyone Else From his crew ?

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Why would Cassiday say that though :what:

I think it may have still kinda stemmed from the old beef they kinda had. I think he was trying to go at the little nikka who just signed and was heating up. Iunno the nikka to be callin my name out like that so thats prolly why karna hit him so instantly. Its sad that swizz was caught in the middle but life happens i guess

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
Nah this nikka trollin for views. Some of the story was accurate but he put his spin on it to make it attract more views

Follow your brethren on instagram.

www.Instagram.com/illvza :obama:

Also you ain't telling that Sara Jay story are you? can you tell these nikkas u ain't so they can stop asking :sas1:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
My biggest mistake was not having a strong management team. I think thats a common mistake in the game. You need someone there to be the bad guy and fight for you. Also you must have a great lawyer. I had soft management and a strong lawyer so i was pretty balanced but with strong management the possibilities are endless.

What helped me overcome was networking and hunger. What my biggest problem was, was going into the game being too grateful and thinking all of these guys were doing ME a favor. I kept forgetting that these people had interest in me because I was talented, so I should have given myself more credit and moved accordingly. Never undervalue yourself when someone takes interest in you and or your talents. Always realize that you ARE bringing something to the table
Can you elaborate on that please? I know some brehs in my city that got potential. I'm developing my talent as a producer and composer but I'd like to be in that position that you mentioned for them. Also how does one properly network when I get in industry parties or whatever without looking like some desperate producer?