Ask A Soldier Anything

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
Is sexual assualt really as rampant as they say it is, or are people blowing isolated incidents out of proportion?

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Why does it seem like so many Army brothas have Asian wives? I swear every blasian I've met and heard about pops was a military man.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a DUI in 08 but the case is still open. My aunt who's in the Army said if I joined, they would help me close it.

I talked to the Navy and they said I needed to close it first before I could even TRY to join.

I wanted to try the Air Force out but haven't talked to them about it yet.

You know anything about either of these?

They could but your Aunt also didn't tell you that they are cutting Soldiers left and right for the same offenses due to force reduction. The odd's that the recruiters will go above a simple phone call to speed this up is slim. I think your best option is to join the guard and then after ait decide to go active.

Is sexual assualt really as rampant as they say it is, or are people blowing isolated incidents out of proportion?

Honestly this is one of those deals where it is always somebody in another unit who no one seem's to know. It hasn't ever happend in any of the units I have been in. But it has happend.

Why does it seem like so many Army brothas have Asian wives? I swear every blasian I've met and heard about pops was a military man.

Because they were likely stationed in Korea and Japan and wifed up a local same with European or Italian. Especially if the cat stayed there for a few years. Same way alot of Soldiers end up with some pink toe out of Oklahoma or Kansas or a hoodrat out of Texas you just get the women around the area you are staioned at.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
[/B]

They could but your Aunt also didn't tell you that they are cutting Soldiers left and right for the same offenses due to force reduction. The odd's that the recruiters will go above a simple phone call to speed this up is slim. I think your best option is to join the guard and then after ait decide to go active.

Thank you!

I didn't even think about the national guard. I'll look into that.

dagawd

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
BHAM ALABAMA
I see people in here asking about germany. And ive been stationed here now for a year and I can say that German women are freaky af. They get it in lol.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
1) How does it feel to be esau's favorite pitbull

2) How many times did you get raped by roided up drunk whiteboys, then was pressured to throw it under the rug so you can get "rank"

3) Do you know why the white man has military in every country, and is currently bombing the hell out those dirty stinking arabs? YOu don't, dont you boy?

4) Are you prepared to look your mother in the eye and tell her you're sorry for tossing her in a concentration camp, when this country's financial system is at 0, and your master is ready to take it back to the "Good ol' days" and figures "slavery wasn't such a bad idea after all, maybe we should come back to it and see how it works"

5) When this guy: :ehh: <<< is ready to get loose, and WW3 breaks out, which it will.....and you start to see really really weird things, and esau tells you to "Shoot those ******s!!".....Will you?

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Which was better overall? Airforce or Army?

Did you see combat?

Were you ever injured?

How many people did you kill?

How easy is it to lay some military p*ssy?

How easy is it to lay some American p*ssy?

How easy is it to lay some foreign p*ssy?

How hard/easy is it to get laid in general? (Is it a sausage fest?)

What's the worst thing about both branches and what's the best?

What rank were/are you?

What age did you join?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you get married as a soldier you are at your wifes mercy. I know a cat who got caught cheating by wifey and she ruined his military career. He was up for all kids of promotions but she dropped a dime and ended son.

36 Chambers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I&#8217;ve heard from a few people that there is a lot of steroid use (and abuse) in the military. In your personal experience have you ever been around dudes roiding up? What about other drugs?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Air Force...more money, safer, easier, hot chicks...least "chest puff" factor

1331505019.jpg

The bold isn't really true, breh. AF tends to rank up the slowest of all branches. A minor con, though, all things considered. :obama:

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you get married as a soldier you are at your wifes mercy. I know a cat who got caught cheating by wifey and she ruined his military career. He was up for all kids of promotions but she dropped a dime and ended son.

i agree somewhat, but @ the bolded, he ruined his own career. adultery is against the law in the military according to the united states code of military justice. in a way you are correct though. after ten years of marriage a spouse is entitled to 50% of your retirement pension as well as a portion of whatever retirement programs you bought into while active duty, i.e. thrift savings plan. unfortunately the military (well, the fed as a whole really) afford so many benefits to those that are married, people who otherwise wouldn't or shouldn't get married do so long before they're ready for the money. that's part of the reason the military has one of the highest divorce rates of any occupation.

sidenote: any nikka in the military NOT buying into the thrift savings program is a fukking idiot.