Ask A Soldier Anything

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
do you guys accept people with mental disorders ( OCD) to join up?

they woudnt let me in cuz im on seroquel

was looking to join the COAST GUARD when i was 18..

thought about NOT tellin them about it...

did some research on it.. and from what i understand if they found out i could be imprisoned!:birdman:

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why do low ranking memebrs of the service want to get married for the extra $200-$500

is havin more of BHA really worth it?

when i got married i got an extra $500 in BAH, an extra $200 in BAS, and another $100 in COLA. plus i pay a cheaper insurance premium with her being covered through tricare as a opposed through her job or whatever.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
no joke every dude I know who went to the military after highschool was married within months. Its like these bytches just fall in love even harder when their man has to go away for months to "DEFEND" the country. But fukk I look like signing my free will away :yeshrug:

Nah, they just know that if that soldier dies they get 500k. I never understood why dudes got married so fast when I was in(9years). Yeah,you get extra money, and you can move into your own place, but rarely does the marriage last and Army wives are grimey as fukk.

As far as 'signing away your free will' goes, it's not like that at all. Make rank and you can do whatever the fukk you want.....trust me on that, playboy:birdman::win:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Nah, they just know that if that soldier dies they get 500k. I never understood why dudes got married so fast when I was in(9years). Yeah,you get extra money, and you can move into your own place, but rarely does the marriage last and Army wives are grimey as fukk.

As far as 'signing away your free will' goes, it's not like that at all. Make rank and you can do whatever the fukk you want.....rust me on that, playboy:birdman::win:

Ya i did 8 yrs myself and he is right make rank and you can do what you want in a nutshell

as far as getting married you got idiots who get married just for the increase in money then complain when they go overseas and see better quality women and get caught up and get divorce wondering y they payin child support :deadrose:

Hate to say it but majority of the guys who get deployed there wives be on there creep sleeping around while they are away hell ive even seen a whole neighborhood on one street sleep with each other while that person deployed whether its a guy or girl deployed smfh

I always tell people if ur going overseas and your marriage aint stable i HIGHLY RECOMMEND you request to stay stateside its brutal out there DIVORCE HIGH AS HELL cuz guys be all shocked at how women are overseas on how they treat them and how they look.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Ya i did 8 yrs myself and he is right make rank and you can do what you want in a nutshell

as far as getting married you got idiots who get married just for the increase in money then complain when they go overseas and see better quality women and get caught up and get divorce wondering y they payin child support :deadrose:

Hate to say it but majority of the guys who get deployed there wives be on there creep sleeping around while they are away hell ive even seen a whole neighborhood on one street sleep with each other while that person deployed whether its a guy or girl deployed smfh

I always tell people if ur going overseas and your marriage aint stable i HIGHLY RECOMMEND you request to stay stateside its brutal out there DIVORCE HIGH AS HELL cuz guys be all shocked at how women are overseas on how they treat them and how they look.

thats when you realize women in the US are FAT AS fukk:yeshrug:

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
:wtf: You was stationed at Kirtland too?

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
1) How does it feel to be esau's favorite pitbull

2) How many times did you get raped by roided up drunk whiteboys, then was pressured to throw it under the rug so you can get "rank"

3) Do you know why the white man has military in every country, and is currently bombing the hell out those dirty stinking arabs? YOu don't, dont you boy?

4) Are you prepared to look your mother in the eye and tell her you're sorry for tossing her in a concentration camp, when this country's financial system is at 0, and your master is ready to take it back to the "Good ol' days" and figures "slavery wasn't such a bad idea after all, maybe we should come back to it and see how it works"

5) When this guy: :ehh: <<< is ready to get loose, and WW3 breaks out, which it will.....and you start to see really really weird things, and esau tells you to "Shoot those ******s!!".....Will you?

Flunky fakkits ignoring these questions are proof that its true.

Thank you for you cooperation, no further points will be needed or taken into consideration. Go ahead and call the boogeyman to search my ip and come kick down my door.

:shaq:

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile

This. Anywhere in Europe/South America is like a death sentence for any marriage:russ:

thats when you realize women in the US are FAT AS fukk:yeshrug:

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
OH aight, same shiit happened in Base Housing out in Albuquerque

oh word i got my in laws in Albuquerque. Its crazy i straight up saw it all the time people be mistaking thinkin its only guys gettin deployed it be women too and thats where it gets crazy the ones left behind gettin it on or any of the single soldiers who arent deployed getting in on the fun

Its freaking sad :birdman:
Whats worse is the soldiers know its happening thru the grapevine while they over there and having to deal with all the drama when they get back JAG be so packed cuz of all divorces smfh