Ask a nikka that just crashed his suppose to be new Benz anything.

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
Feel ya pain. Been rear ended twice in my Benzo , 2 seperate accidents in less than 6 months, just got the car last year. For some reason people tailgate or get all close to my bumper in that car. Azzholes. $3000 just to repair a crack on the bumper... car built like a tank tho.. their cars got bodied. no one hurt, could be worse.

EXACTLY. I used to own an 87 Grand Prix with the trillion-cut windshield, twisted grill, and NO AC\heat.
I couldn't get mafukkas to come near me, especially in the ice\snow

People assumed "oh shyt, I KNOW that nikka aint got insurance", lemme pay attention

I loved that car for exactly that, and even now that I have done much better, i miss that car, and will be buying another one as a beater for bad days

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
*looks at my winter beater*

*looks at garage*

*looks at various other parking spots i have in the city*

*looks at savings account *

:manny: ill be alright breh
Why would a wealthy person not have a car insured, that they are just moving. You would have the money to tow it if you really needed to move a car.
:ufdup: Your story is about as fishy as an Instagram model's cooch after a day long shoot at the beach.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Why would a wealthy person not have a car insured, that they are just moving. You would have the money to tow it if you really needed to move a car.

Yeah there are some holes in OPs logic :mjlol:

Art Norm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I don't wanna be that nikka breh but....
max-b-guilty.jpg

This a sloppy ass story my dude. And shyt not quite adding up :jbhmm: