Ask a nikka that just crashed his suppose to be new Benz anything.

Art Norm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm lost breh. So do you own the car? How is it "supposed" to be your new car? You recently bought it from someone? Or were you planning on purchasing? How you got tags with no insurance? And I'm not sure how it works where you are, but if you have insurance on any current vehicle that you own, then the insurance automatically covers the newly purchased vehicle, so that you can drive it home. You still have to call and let them know tho so they can put you in the system and get proof of insurance papers, etc so you can register the car and get tags.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Feel ya pain. Been rear ended twice in my Benzo , 2 seperate accidents in less than 6 months, just got the car last year. For some reason people tailgate or get all close to my bumper in that car. Azzholes. $3000 just to repair a crack on the bumper... car built like a tank tho.. their cars got bodied. no one hurt, could be worse.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
dumb nikka Olympics volume 456, no insurance :snoop:

i was literally just moving the car, dodged a nikka who changed lanes without checking his blindspot but ran into another nikka who changed lanes, again without checking his blindspot:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

no insurance so i had to flee :snoop:

:scust:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Feel ya pain. Been rear ended twice in my Benzo , 2 seperate accidents in less than 6 months, just got the car last year. For some reason people tailgate or get all close to my bumper in that car. Azzholes. $3000 just to repair a crack on the bumper... car built like a tank tho.. their cars got bodied. no one hurt, could be worse.
They didnt repair your bumper, they replaced the whole thing

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Wha gwan breddin?

U had no insurance?

So you had to do a hit and run?

Is the car still on a lein?

How many more months you got?