Ask a nikka that just crashed his suppose to be new Benz anything.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Wha gwan breddin?

U had no insurance?

So you had to do a hit and run?

Is the car still on a lein?

How many more months you got?

its a lien car but i paid cheap for it...

the game is meant to be sold not told though

shh-its-a-secret-2-400x304.png

regarless im out of some change or a little bit :mjcry:

What specific year and model u got. U gonna have me pull up my database. Thats fukking wild

2017 E 350

I'm lost breh. So do you own the car? How is it "supposed" to be your new car? You recently bought it from someone? Or were you planning on purchasing? How you got tags with no insurance? And I'm not sure how it works where you are, but if you have insurance on any current vehicle that you own, then the insurance automatically covers the newly purchased vehicle, so that you can drive it home. You still have to call and let them know tho so they can put you in the system and get proof of insurance papers, etc so you can register the car and get tags.

where theres a will way breh, show me a car you want, buy it, and ill show you how to get it off the lot with no coverage whats so ever.

images

and yes, i bought it from someone.

Feel ya pain. Been rear ended twice in my Benzo , 2 seperate accidents in less than 6 months, just got the car last year. For some reason people tailgate or get all close to my bumper in that car. Azzholes. $3000 just to repair a crack on the bumper... car built like a tank tho.. their cars got bodied. no one hurt, could be worse.

ive seen a range rover get smashed by a Mitsubishi suv on the highway, the mitsu disintegrated the range rover only got a few scratches on the bumper:picard::gucci:

God bless Germany and other well built foriegns.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
In your family are you known as the "fukk up" why by the car if couldn't afford the insurance? Are you still making payments? They can't recoup their money from insurance, so you just got a busted car you still have to pay off..........
200.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why folks drive around with no insurance baffles me :hhh:
i dont insure my cars. i insure it against if i hit another driver, their car would be covered. but they wouldn't give me a dime for my car

because the way i figure it, as soon as they cut you that check then they raise your rate on you and get it all back over time :yeshrug: my boy got in an accident and got a big check, and they raised his rate to almost 400 a month :dead: so theyll be getting their check back in about 3 years

BEN23

All Star
Daps
So you saying 24 thousands for 2 lights...on what look like a 2016 eclass....which would be 51000 brand new...and 33000 used...so how much to replace the engine...:duck:

:camby:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
dumb nikka Olympics volume 456, no insurance :snoop:

i was literally just moving the car, dodged a nikka who changed lanes without checking his blindspot but ran into another nikka who changed lanes, again without checking his blindspot:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

no insurance so i had to flee :snoop:
Lawd hammercy
i71GmPqC_o.png

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
"To buy one make sure you can afford two" - random oldhead dropping gems to this yout.