Ask A Mexican that doesn't know spanish anything

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you don't know spanish, you hang out with other mexicans/chicanos?

how old are you?

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Im PR and I don't speak spanish either. Other ricans be looking at me crazy them I hit them with that's not your original language no way unless you blood line is spaniard. They look at me like I'm crazy :yeshrug:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
i just nod my head:jawalrus:

Same thing i do at family parties when im just posted wit my uncles and thry drinkin and arguin shyt,i understand it way better then i speak it but when they rambling and shyt,idk what the fukk they are sayin,i always feel retarded cuz I never have any input when ever they havin deep discussions or arguments, I just nod my head and half smile like this :jawalrus: and what you kno bout turning a bytch out that just came from el salvador,using that google translater religiously while textin :smugdraper:

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same thing i do at family parties when im just posted wit my uncles and thry drinkin and arguin shyt,i understand it way better then i speak it but when they rambling and shyt,idk what the fukk they are sayin,i always feel retarded cuz I never have any input when ever they havin deep discussions or arguments, I just nod my head and half smile like this :jawalrus and what you kno bout turning a bytch out that just came from el salvador,using that google translater religiously while textin :smugdraper:
:lawd:

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This mofukka racist, he got exposed in this thread:
http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...d-he-send-me-unsolicited-pm-2.html#post662344

nope...i wouldnt even want to go out with a black girl,my fam would be like "wtf u doing? eww a black girl"

that sh1t just looks bad all around...even ur next gf will be like "nasty u went out with a black girl"

yeaaa off limits,its like a stain on ur shirt

id be a friend to a black girl....but never date

but white girls are ok,so nice too LOL

and for the girls that go out with black guys but atleast i wont be the one dealing with u....that stain will always be there

having a thing for black guys= turn off.

who said anything about hate?

its like some people like to eat sh1t and think its hot....but its turn off to me if they like sh1t in their mouth..

DID U KNOW WHEN THEY BRAID THEIR HAIR THEY DONT WASH IT FOR LIKE A WHOLE YEAR AND SH1T?
SMELLS HORRIBLE...FUKING N1GGERS NEVER LEARN,A FUKING RETARD MONKEY CAN LEARN SH1T FASTER THAN THEM
WE SHUD JUST THROW THEM ALL BACK TO AFRICA AND USE EVERY NUKE WE HAVE ON THEM...SH1T WOULD MAKE THE WORLD WAY BETTER...NO MORE AIDS,NO MORE SH1T SMELLING PEOPLE,NO MORE N1GGER AZZ MUSIC..AND BEST OF ALL NO MORE N1GGERS!...SH1T WE MIGHT NOT EVEN NEED PRISONS ANYMORE..
WHY DO WE EVEN HAVE PRISONS NOW?SHOULD JUST CALL IT THE N1GGER HOME

Would u date a girl that went out with a black guy? - RateHispanic Forums

He's on the "Neg on site" List :shaq: