Ask A Mexican that doesn't know spanish anything

Daps
I'm from venezuela and I dont know a word of spanish. Whenever other latino people find that out about me they treat it like I commited some kind of mortal sin, like I'm supposed to apologize for not growing up in some 3rd world shythole where nobody knows english, but black and white people automatically get a pass. wtf is that shyt about?

Its that reason that i stay away from latinos at all costs, too many fights.

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm from venezuela and I dont know a word of spanish. Whenever other latino people find that out about me they treat it like I commited some kind of mortal sin, like I'm supposed to apologize for not growing up in some 3rd world shythole where nobody knows english, but black and white people automatically get a pass. wtf is that shyt about?

yea they do look at u weird :beli:

but im the one usually to bring it up...i like being different :smile:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Woah woah Venezuela aint that bad, cuzzo

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
:wow: thought i was the only messican that didnt know spanish...makes me :to: that there others w/ the same struggle

Daps
Woah woah Venezuela aint that bad, cuzzo

well I guess we have different opinions of what "bad" is but I stand by my original statement, to me its a third world shythole not fit for human life. But if you want to live in pseudo bobby brown paradise of cocaine, gang warfare and cheap colombian prostitutes then by all means have at it.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
you ever try to talk to a hispanic chick? I already know I would get the :usure: once I tell em me no hablo espanol ...Thats why I stick to light skin/ mix chicks :jawalrus: