Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:mjlol: is your barber Nigerian?
lol nah. He was SA. Language barrier was a muthafukka I guess. It ain't that bad. Just lower than I like.

Saw my first true pawg at Brooklyn mall. That's the fattest tightest ass I've seen on a white chick since I touched down here. True ass of beauty :noah:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
lol nah. He was SA. Language barrier was a muthafukka I guess. It ain't that bad. Just lower than I like.

Saw my first true pawg at Brooklyn mall. That's the fattest tightest ass I've seen on a white chick since I touched down here. True ass of beauty :noah:

You should get a Nigerian or West African they are better with American type cuts

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
You should get a Nigerian or West African they are better with American type cuts

Or coloured :mjpls:.

My barber. Scuse the arrow, there aren't many pics on his page without some "art". Those that are, are people with cac hair.

10447851_530590130381075_3334512658450904119_n.jpg

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
ht7n2f.jpg

These two attend the university but work at this high end spot across the street from my office.

Shawty was a tall glass of ice cold water. Cam quality is shyt and don't do her justice
aesaa9.jpg

shyt quality again but them curves are :noah: Never would have guessed but thots (I hate that word) are worldwide. Her and the other two that worked at this spot had NBA. Butter faces tho
2cqikht.jpg

Sports bar near the stadium. Cool little vibe, not too far from the university. Definitely hitting up a match. They love jagermeister in this place. You can walk out on the field while they practice and stuff. Think the locker room is connected to the bar as well. Some of the biggest white folks I've ever seen
2qs2fxt.jpg

Trying to upload a video of me walking thru the mall, CBD & riding past the rugby stadium

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Do they have any american stores? Walmart? Wendys? Subway? Target?

Do most black women wear weaves?

Are the whites scared of you, at all?
I'll play along. Haven't seen any stores that you'd recognize at home besides like Aldo, The Gap, etc. they love Woolworths here. Last time I saw one of those I was like 9-10 yrs old in S. Ga

Some not all. Really doesn't matter. They're all beautiful. I find attraction in all types of ways so it don't matter if they do or don't. Prefer the short cut ones tho for now.

Wouldn't know. There's been parts where I've ran at so far and whites give me the serious side eye but outside of that, nothing really blatant on the racial tip. Could be wrong but I think it may be a generational thing cause the SA women in my office go out of their way not to converse with the two Afrikanners that work a few cubicles down. It's weird

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
how's the media (radio/TV) over there you found any good South African shows and music yet?

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
how popular is basketball over there? could you find a pick up game if you wanted to?