Ask A Coli Breh Living in S. Africa ANYTHING (Now w/ Pics)

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
Black, white, Speaking of that, the youngins here use that word in just normal convo like it ain't shyt. Can't even get mad cause they honestly don't understand the context of the word they use. It's really eye opening.

There's not much I can say I like/don't like. If I were to complain about anything, these cats (by US standards) are lazy breh. I'll finish in a few

It's because it's a pop culture word for us. It has no history attached to it.

You're right for the most part on the laziness. Parastatals and government agencies are particularly terrible.

I've never been to South Africa, but i hear from friends who have visited that the finest women are in Cape Town :lupe:

I agree. For coloured women atleast.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
It's because it's a pop culture word for us. It has no history attached to it.

You're right for the most part on the laziness. Parastatals and government agencies are particularly terrible.

I agree. For coloured women atleast.

And the black ones :mjpls:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Don't answer these questions, Idiots like this deserve to die of retardation.
Thanks for the neg Denzel Washington. Those are general questions...the fukk? 2 of the 3 are based off of cultural norms. I wasn't even talking to you but you scoop in and neg for asking a question?

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
@Chief @rogue_riezo why you never told me about Nandi Mngoma? I love this chick

I don't really follow socialites TBH.

http://www.property24.com/to-rent/houghton-estate/johannesburg/gauteng/5926/102344138?Branded=true

Damn its cheap as hell living in Johannesburg! Is Houghton estate a safe area?

It's an upmarket suburb. Many politicians live there. "this is a gated community please get the fukk off the property" :wow:.

EDIT: That is on the outskirts. Not in Houghton :mjpls: proper. Still not a bad area though.

Last edited:

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
I don't really follow socialites TBH.

It's an upmarket suburb. Many politicians live there. "this is a gated community please get the fukk off the property" :wow:.

EDIT: That is on the outskirts. Not in Houghton :mjpls: proper. Still not a bad area though.

I'm starting to get some ideas bruh.

I make more than 6x the rent amount doing work from home jobs, so I could probably get a decent car and go back to college. Gonna have to read up on healthcare but its looking promising so far :ehh:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Please tell me they got some super drug that prevents all those diseases in one shot :mjcry:

Also can you see yourself throwing america in the bushes and living there permanently?
Nah breh. You gotta have them. Trust me, I tried to get out of it. Then malaria pills which I refuse to take. :scusthov:

It's maddening (and this is only my second day of work) trying to get things accomplished here. Like it's crazy potential for this country to be the next mega city that can lead the world in anything it wants to but their just isn't a real big step towards it. If you got the hustle gene in your system, you can make it big here.

I'd Consider living here if I didn't have a child. I don't feel uncomfortable cause it may sound corny but these are my people. They may stare and I don't mind at all. I actively engage with them (mostly chicks) to show them there isn't a difference between us. Most of them dig that shyt. And I really don't discrim who I chop it up with. South African, coloured, Afrikanner, Indian, Angolan. Excuse the rambling