Aside From Himself (& The Undertaker) Who Did The Rock Help Put/Get Over This Run…?

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Was it necessary to bury Seth and make him look like a geek?

Roman was clowning Seth too. But let's be real they weren't saying anything that wasn't being said in forums.... and guess what SETH DOESN'T fukkING CARE... he turned his shyt up to to a level that no one thought humanly possible. He flexed on nikkas with his outfit for night one. And for night two he brought the whole fukking clown emoji circus with him and said kiss my ass.... he was also going harder at the rock in those group promos than Cody was....salute Seth"fukkING" Rollins :salute:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
@Silkk thank you for saying this.

Dwayne has been very Hoegan like to me. Everything Dwayne has done since returning has been to benefit Dwayne. Who else has a personal writer, who else just has to have an entrance that trumps anything the top guys have, who else needs to have his segments routinely run over time and then casually drops f bombs on network TV, who else attempted to hi-jack a main event spot from a deserving full timer, who else took a vanity championship belt to WrestleMania?

Only the Rock could get away with this self serving shyt
He's always been like that. So what? It makes memories and its greatness personified.

king1117

fukkery
Daps
Reppin
NY/VA
Just say you hate rock and move on bro lmfaooo. They broke multiple records this weekend due to the rock helping which he ain’t have too. Plus he’s on the board the better the E does the more money he gets simple lmaoo. Jesus Christ Cody brought the rock a customized rolex. Plus that people’s champion belt probably going to Cody when they inevitably fight be patient you getting worked lmfaooo.
:russ:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka created a fake belt just so he could have one for Wrestlemania :dead:

Boy yall would be KILLING Triple H if he did this shyt :bryan:

The weirdo shyt on raw was making cody stand there like a bytch and hand over a title he says wanted so bad like a bytch just so the rock could pose with it on his shoulder :mjlol:
He was standing there like a herb

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Rock vs Cody is likely happening at SummerSlam,I personally think rock should go over and face Cody again at mania and Cody goes over again..he can get to the rock without having to win the rumble again lol

But I wouldn't be shocked if Cody goes over at SummerSlam either

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The weirdo shyt on raw was making cody stand there like a bytch and hand over a title he says wanted so bad like a bytch just so the rock could pose with it on his shoulder :mjlol:
He was standing there like a herb
nikka literally been herbing Cody for over a month straight

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This is a dumb ass take after an incredibly entertaining Mania :mjlol: Just bytching for the sake of bytching
I’m just asking a question, You the one in your feelings over it :hubie: