Aside From Himself (& The Undertaker) Who Did The Rock Help Put/Get Over This Run…?

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
All these old Attitude era wrestlers whined about Hogan, Macho and Flair stepping in their spotlight taking their main event spots away, but now they're doing the same thing to this current generation of wrestlers.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@Silkk

Why would he need to put over anyone in his crew? The whole point of putting someone over is to make the opposition look good. Cena put over Solo. fukkin Cena, and nothing came out of it. What would a Rock pat on the back do? :mjlol:
When Hangman joined Bullet Club did it get him over? :jbhmm:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
He lett the company and completely reinvented himself after being told he would never be shyt

Got so over in doing so that the biggest alternative wrestling company since WCW was formed

But yeah, He needed more “adversity” :skip:
You damn right he did. He left the WWE and basically everything he touched turned to gold. Show me the adversity in that.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
All these old Attitude era wrestlers whined about Hogan, Macho and Flair stepping in their spotlight taking their main event spots away, but now they're doing the same thing to this current generation of wrestlers.
Yeah, There’s no reason for a Cena/Rock staredown in the middle of the biggest WM match of all time :mjlol:

Imagine Hogan/Piper having a staredown in the middle of Austin/Shawn at WM14 :russ:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
nikka created a fake belt just so he could have one for Wrestlemania :dead:

Boy yall would be KILLING Triple H if he did this shyt :bryan:

The fake title was so crazy.

Literally the final time Roman Reigns will close Wrestlemania as Undisputed Champ, after 1300 days... and you got this man standing next to him with his replica fantasy football champion belt?

And why? Could Rock's ego not handle the optics of not having a belt in his hands like Roman? Utterly insane.

rock-roman-top.jpg

This is Roman's final conquering Wrestlemania pose as champ. Rock holding that prop out there like he doin something :mjlol:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Yeah, There’s no reason for a Cena/Rock staredown in the middle of the biggest WM match of all time :mjlol:

Imagine Hogan/Piper having a staredown in the middle of Austin/Shawn at WM14 :russ:

The funny part is that Rock is older right now (51) than Hogan was when he wrestled Rock at WM18 (49). Then in AEW, you have Jericho doing the same thing at 53.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
nikka got pushed aside cause he was already super over and the fans got his ass up outta here. Knock it off :mjlol:
No one is pushing the Rock aside..that's impossible..he just chose not to go against the grain. Since 98, the Rock, more than anyone, has always been in hot show carrying feuds except for Billy Gunn but he just made that a commercial to make him more over than he already was leading to Unforgiven 99.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The funny part is that Rock is older right now (51) than Hogan was when he wrestled Rock at WM18 (49). Then in AEW, you have Jericho doing the same thing at 53.
3xcept he's way, way, way, way more relevant at his age today than they were at those ages. You can toss Michaels and Cripple H too in that circle.