Asians physically abusing Nigerians in Nigeria, sad

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Yea so I always viewed Nigerian, along with Kenya, as the one African country that could really become the backbone of Africa (kind of how Germany ,France, and the U.K. are the backbone of Europe). But it seems like I was mistaken. I read an article the other day about how Asians and South Asian expats physically abuse Nigerians.... in their own country. WTF??? To make things worse these guys don't even mingle with the locals. Just read the article it's fukking sad lol. For some reason I thought that Nigeria would do well but the more I learn the more Nigeria reminds me of Kenya and Uganda (where Indians practically own the country and look down on black Africans). My country of origin, Congo, is much worse tbh. But for some reason I always saw Nigeria and Kenya as leaders of Africa, not anymore tbh.This Article makes Nigerians seem really pathetic and bytch made. http://thisisafrica.me/asian-anti-black-racism-in-nigeria/

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Are the ch!nk$ really running Africa like that? I know they're putting in work over there and knocking up the bytches, but I thought better of Nigeria. This has got to be journalism hype. Nigeria is the class of Africa @Chris.B :sas2:
It's not journalism hype. Read the article. Several articles about Asians in Nigeria can be found online. It's just really sad overall for Africans. To think that a regional power like Nigeria allows foreigners to do this is sad.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
fukk man. Why are black folks always fycking victims:snoop: FUUUUUUCK!! Im so sick of this shyt!! Just once I want to hear a story about black folks bossing the fukk out of another race in Africa.

Last edited:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
It's not journalism hype. Read the article. Several articles about Asians in Nigeria can be found online. It's just really sad overall for Africans. To think that a regional power like Nigeria allows foreigners to do this is sad.
:snoop:

Yea the Asians are doing work over there. Africans need to drop that nationality shyt and unify that continent, and quit looking down on Island blacks and black Americans. The fact that they like to beef with their brothers and sisters outside the motherland makes them sitting ducks for cacs, Arabs, and now Asians.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-china-is-taking-over-africa-via-the-african-womans-vagina.272399/

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
fukk man. Why are black folks always fycking victims:snoop: FUUUUUUCK!! Im so sick of this shyt!! Just once I want to here a story about black folks bossing the fukk out of another race in Africa.
Rarely happens. Unless you count raping white south African women or killing white farmers as "bossing the fukk out of another race", then sure.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Rarely happens. Unless you count raping white south African women or killing white farmers as "bossing the fukk out of another race", then sure.
Naw im talking about a complete institutionalization of the fukking race. Some type of shyt that would take generations to recover from.. I want to see white people living in slums while dark skin black cops look at them as sub human:banderas:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This bullshyt is happening in Zimbabwe too. I made a thread about it a while ago, and some fakkit Asian sympathizers and some Asians derailed it (on some "only cacs can be racist").

This has been happening for YEARS actually. Africa is a colony unfortunately.

Last edited:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:snoop:

Yea the Asians are doing work over there. Africans need to drop that nationality shyt and unify that continent, and quit looking down on Island blacks and black Americans. The fact that they like to beef with their brothers and sisters outside the motherland makes them sitting ducks for cacs, Arabs, and now Asians.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-china-is-taking-over-africa-via-the-african-womans-vagina.272399/
It's mostly the corrupt governments. I know people repeat this a lot but a lot of African countries have shytty leaders . Our governments are filled with greedy geezers who are only in it to profit. A great example of this is how the Zambian government has yet to crackdown on Glencore's tax evasion. Glencore is a multinational company that oversees mining operations in Zambia, I think they also own co-own those mines? IDK). Instead of paying profit taxes, they basically steal money via clever accounting. It's disgusting.

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
heres her update

I wrote this immediately after those negative incidents occurred, when I was still upset that they occurred at all. Since then, the environment has improved considerably. The diplomats who have always been respectful, as I mention in the essay below, took the allegations very seriously. They organised meetings with foreign and local staff members during which grievances were aired and measures were taken.

While reading this essay, it must be kept in mind that the offending parties have been either chastised or have been relieved of their positions at the embassy. Steps have been taken to improve mutual respect and tolerance that are required for better relations, and I hope the environment continues remains favourable. End of update.

as I stated.....

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Naw im talking about a complete institutionalization of the fukking race. Some type of shyt that would take generations to recover from.. I want to see white people living in slums while dark skin black cops look at them as sub human:banderas:

This is why you often hear white South Africans talk about "reverse racism", whatever that's supposed to mean.