Asian empowerment means anti black

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Nasty ass chinks that's why I'm loving they gettin shyt on they need to send them and that nasty ass virus back to China so they wipe there filthy asses out

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Brehs i had an argument with some of these people on that page just now and they're just cacs pretending to be Asian. Like I had an argument with this cac and called him out for being an alt-righter and then got blocked in an instant :mjlol:White people are sick
We should still try to get the page shut down though. We got enough people on thecoli to get them banned:yeshrug:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I don't even wanna argue with them.

We need start organizing mass boycotts of their businesses.

Hold them hostage til they drop that anti affirmative action shyt.

We gotta play dirty with these b*stards.

Also, they don't realize that all of the cacs supporting that page are only on there to hate on black people. Cacs don't really care about the well being of Asians. They use it to justify their own racism towards us. They do the same thing with "anti-semitism"

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Just came across this on youtube. a lot of splainin' for whitey.

@ 4:32 " racial stereotypes exist for a reason and I have no problem with people making jokes about them."

full

I'd hate fukk that hafu bytch

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thread starter is an Asian woman worshipping c00n who feels inadequate about courting them because he’s Congolese and not Asian/white/African American :coffee: :francis:.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
A large number of these "black on Asian" cases seem to be correlated to a black person attacking an Asian business owner. Asians stay disrespecting black people in their stores then act surprised when someone smacks them or start yelling at them:unimpressed:. Had NUMEROUS encounters with rudeness from these people growing up in NYC.

first time I went to NYC back in 2007 these Indian store owners kicked us out cause cause we were looking around the store instead of buying something right away.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Folks keep thinking it's only white folks thats the problem.

While we're constantly focused on them, all these other POC and immigrant groups that hate us too have been quietly building their communities, pooling their resources and establishing their power base.

When they start taking political offices in larger numbers, which is going to happen very soon, ADOS won't get shyt and the rights we've fought for for 100s of years will be taken away.

Bet that.