Asian empowerment means anti black

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
A large number of these "black on Asian" cases seem to be correlated to a black person attacking an Asian business owner. Asians stay disrespecting black people in their stores then act surprised when someone smacks them or start yelling at them:unimpressed:. Had NUMEROUS encounters with rudeness from these people growing up in NYC.
It's almost like common curtesy takes you far in life:skip:. "Hurry up and buy":mjpls:.

Daps
Crazy how everyone’s perception is lol.

The basis of their arguments against black & latinos is that “Us Asians work hard, so we’re rewarded” while they believe we complain and demand privileges for our skin color.

:ohhh:

Asians aren’t ever targeted because they aren’t subject to prejudice or any systemic factors. In addition, they insist on being the lapdogs to cacs. We can even go into their self-hatred with all of their people getting eye / face surgeries to look more cac and selling themselves to desperate white men for a green card.
When do Asians ever go after Latinos?

:mjpls:

Daps
Crazy how everyone’s perception is lol.

The basis of their arguments against black & latinos is that “Us Asians work hard, so we’re rewarded” while they believe we complain and demand privileges for our skin color.

:ohhh:

Asians aren’t ever targeted because they aren’t subject to prejudice or any systemic factors. In addition, they insist on being the lapdogs to cacs. We can even go into their self-hatred with all of their people getting eye / face surgeries to look more cac and selling themselves to desperate white men for a green card.

They also don’t open stores in poor white neighborhoods. They didn’t get attacked for being Asian, they got attacked because they happened to own the store that someone wanted to rob.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I took a quick look at their page and they do post cac violence as well. But when it's about Black people they go overboard with the racism and igorance. And of course a lot of the people posting are whites.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Just came across this on youtube. a lot of splainin' for whitey.

@ 4:32 " racial stereotypes exist for a reason and I have no problem with people making jokes about them."

full

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Brehs i had an argument with some of these people on that page just now and they're just cacs pretending to be Asian. Like I had an argument with this cac and called him out for being an alt-righter and then got blocked in an instant :mjlol:White people are sick