ASAP Rocky In Bed With Elliot Page For Threesome

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
nikka in the bed with two chicks and it's non harlem cuz one cut their t*ts off :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Thread is hilarious, dude is dating and has a baby with one of the sexiest women in entertainment (whos also a billionaire), and is getting paid to make commercials for very famous companies but, yeah he should definitely give a fukk what a bunch of loser bytch boys on a message board who won't come close to accomplishing anything he's done thinks

COMEDY

giphy.gif
So you would openly date a tranny ? Hand and hand walking in the mall introducing the tranny to your mom ? You seem to avoid these questions with how liberal you are seems like it should be an easy answer

trans women are women right ? Answer the question

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
I mean, I always thought he was a wack rapper. That's what happens when "personalities" and not emcees take over.

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
What homie is he taking for a ride? He is in bed with 2 women. I doubt Elliot got a fake dikk. The fact remains dudes brag about fukking the same girl at the same time. But will act like this picture is shocking when it's a lot less gay than your average train. Thats delusional... :skip:

It's some muthafukaz in here faking outrage that are gonna go watch a double penetration scene with nuts clashing. just some perspective. I'm not a fan of gays but I don't freak out everytime I see one.
It Chopped their own milk supply ….
full

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
So you would openly date a tranny ? Hand and hand walking in the mall introducing the tranny to your mom ? You seem to avoid these questions with how liberal you are seems like it should be an easy answer

trans women are women right ? Answer the question
He didn't do that though. He just shot a gucci commercial with 2 females, and one dresses like a dude.