ASAP Rocky In Bed With Elliot Page For Threesome

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Most of these Rap nikkas are complete fruity loops anyways. It seems the system's getting the Afrobeats stars into their satanic agenda too.

REMA-review-min.jpeg

dead-dead-giveaway.gif

I'll listen to the old school Jazz, Blues and Soul these days. Fcuk this shyt man.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw this commercial run during something on ESPN last week, and was waiting for this thread to be made. :mjlol:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Women like men comfortable with their sexuality. News at ten.
Facts. I have this thing where I use black women slang with girls I know in my personal life

I be like
"It's the earrings for me
:wrist:"

And everytime, theyre like

"OMG STOP
🙈 :ahh: :noah: "

Care about what other men think about how you talk to women brehs

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Let me get this straight. Y'all dudes talking about this shyt like it's outrageous but brehs run trains with the homies gleefully

Stop faking outrage.
I don’t advocate for either but going on ride with your homie is much different than taking your homie for a ride….
Horrible comparison

full

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
remember when dudes was like "Rihanna don't like sassy dudes that's why she won't go with Drake" only to end up marrying a gay man anyway?

Yup.

Dude like Drake gon have 15 other hoes simultaneously and have her doing mental gymnastics.

And he can’t be controlled because he has his own resources and does whatever he wants.

Rocky had a lil run with his crew for a relatively short amount of time and his moment as a soloist didn’t get larger over time. Rihanna is a mega star and can call the shots and feel safe that this dude isn’t going to be on some other shyt because he kinda needs her now.

Who is checking for ASAP anything outside of him being her baby father? You feel like listening to ASAP music in 2023? Hell naw. Would rather throw on some Griselda and call it a day.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don’t advocate for either but going on ride with your homie is much different than taking your homie for a ride….
Horrible comparison

full
What homie is he taking for a ride? He is in bed with 2 women. I doubt Elliot got a fake dikk. The fact remains dudes brag about fukking the same girl at the same time. But will act like this picture is shocking when it's a lot less gay than your average train. Thats delusional... :skip:

It's some muthafukaz in here faking outrage that are gonna go watch a double penetration scene with nuts clashing. just some perspective. I'm not a fan of gays but I don't freak out everytime I see one.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Facts. I have this thing when I use their slang

I be like
"It's the earrings for me
:wrist:"

And everytime, theyre like

"OMG STOP
🙈 :ahh: :noah: "

Care about what other men think about how you talk to women brehs

Yeah a lot women love that type of stuff. They don't find any fault in it, anyway.

People will call Drake gay because he paints his fingernails and yet this guy has a diamond necklace representing 40+ flings he's had :skip: