Asap Rocky has a Drake diss on his new album, also a Slick Rick feature on the album

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I’m glad you finally admit that the children of successful rappers should not be rappers since they’re all suburban and well off.
They can be rappers but ain’t nobody checking for them nikkaz :mjlol:

I support them if they’re rapping about their real lives and not turning into a fake mob boss with opps at 39 years old like Drake. Drake is a clown. nikka got rich and bought a 100 million dollar house just to become a fake gangster. What a clown.

Last edited:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This keeps highlighting a point that I wish people were just honest about and say that they don’t think non-black non-street non-American rappers can ever be legitimized because there is a bias against anyone who does not have an edge or a criminal history or an air of poverty or come from a rough background.
Why is an Indian talking about black music?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This keeps highlighting a point that I wish people were just honest about and say that they don’t think non-black non-street non-American rappers can ever be legitimized because there is a bias against anyone who does not have an edge or a criminal history or an air of poverty or come from a rough background.
Drake was lit but he started to decline once he became a fake gangster. People like me that really come from those environments don’t respect it or even take it seriously. It’s laughable to me.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They can be rappers but ain’t nobody checking for them nikkaz :mjlol:

I support them if they’re rapping about their real lives and not turning into a fake mob boss with oops at 39 years old like Drake. Drake is a clown. nikka got rich and bought a 100 million dollar house just to become a fake gangster. What a clown.
Y’all keep repeating this fake gangster thing and I’m not seeing it. And I’ve been a fan since 2007 y’all keep equating defending himself as being a gangster.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Dissing your wifey's ex is some weird shyt. What can you even say when you know she had his dikk and balls in her mouth.

Daps
Reppin
Houston, by way of Pittsburgh.

So then why did Kanye run Hip Hop for years on end....?

Most rap fans don't have an issue with people who aren't criminals and didn't grow up in poverty, to even suggest as much is kind of discriminatory on your part, but whatever. The issue is posers and inauthentic individuals who come in Hip Hop on some cornball shyt, not being who they are. People can tell the difference.