Asap Rocky has a Drake diss on his new album, also a Slick Rick feature on the album

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Drake is not a victim.

Kend
The funny thing is Rocky doesn’t seem to have an ego when it comes to Rhianna and her being a bigger star than him. I could see him actually letting her on a track and them dissing Drake together as a family. shyt would be hilarious

Corny shyt like this is how we know you're really Donald Glover :laff:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
people in here are straight capping/hating saying that drake didnt fry rocky. if its one thing that drake actually did in that beef, it was him cooking weeknd, rocky & ross with that 2nd verse in family matters. thats exactly why he lost the beef because his best verse in the whole beef wasnt even directed at kendrick.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Again. The fact people aren’t mentioning Rocky is about to go on trial and is facing a decade this October is wild to me.
Damn he is still has to deal with that case. He shot one of the Asap dudes right? Can't believe that shyt is ongoing. I think dude who got shot snitched too so it will be a hard case to fight.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Gonna be the most streamed song of Rocky’s career, or at least the biggest since he was gifted fukking Problem…. The Drake Industrial Complex carrying the whole rap industry…coli should make a Drake diss track and eat :wow: …the stimmy never stops