Asap Rocky has a Drake diss on his new album, also a Slick Rick feature on the album

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
he got a drake diss
so residual kendrick bump will go over to this it'll prolly be decent
Nah a Rocky Drake diss will be mid. We will talk about this maybe for two weeks tops but we will see.

We got to be fair Drake killed Rocky and Weekend on family matters.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Gonna be the most streamed song of Rocky’s career, or at least the biggest since he was gifted fukking Problem…. The Drake Industrial Complex carrying the whole rap industry…coli should make a Drake diss track and eat :wow: …the stimmy never stops

like champagne moments was for ross...? damn the coping from you drake stans been insane :wow:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
like champagne moments was for ross...? damn the coping from you drake stans been insane :wow:

Champagne moments gave Ross his biggest look in years.

Yup, exactly like Champagne Moments…Ross is barely even a rapper nowadays, he’s a social media personality primarily…and that BBL Drizzy shyt was his most popping content in years

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Champagne moments gave Ross his biggest look in years.

champagne moments was talked about for one day and never heard from again. didnt chart or anything of the sort. i know that drake stimulus is the go to excuse for kenny dropping number 1 hit diss tracks on drakes head, but clearly nobody else can do that.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
champagne moments was talked about for one day and never heard from again. didnt chart or anything of the sort. i know that drake stimulus is the go to excuse for kenny dropping number 1 hit diss tracks on drakes head, but clearly nobody else can do that.
Lol BBL Drizzy has been a meme ever since it came out of Ross' mouth. Whiteboy has been a rolling joke so nah I'm not buying what you're selling.

And re: Kenny I think you and I know why Kenny went no 1 off both those tracks and it involved a certain whiteboy.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lol BBL Drizzy has been a meme ever since it came out of Ross' mouth. Whiteboy has been a rolling joke so nah I'm not buying what you're selling.

And re: Kenny I think you and I know why Kenny went no 1 off both those tracks and it involved a certain whiteboy.

like that went number 1 off of a crazy beat/sample, dope hook and a fire kenny verse. type shyt which is also on that metro album was #2. not like us went number 1 off of kenny turning your boy into a viral meme. that number 1 couldve easily been drakes if he dropped some fire like he was supposed to, sucks to suck. :manny: we shall see if this rocky song does any damage on the charts since the cope tactic is "diss drake and go number 1".

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like that went number 1 off of a crazy beat/sample, dope hook and a fire kenny verse. type shyt which is also on that metro album was #2. not like us went number 1 off of kenny turning your boy into a viral meme. that number 1 couldve easily been drakes if he dropped some fire like he was supposed to, sucks to suck. :manny: we shall see if this rocky song does any damage on the charts since the cope tactic is "diss drake and go number 1".

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What can Drake even say to ASAP? "I fukked your girl" doesn't even hit when you got multiple kids and a long term life with one of the hottest billionaires on the planet lmao.
This keeps highlighting a point that I wish people were just honest about and say that they don’t think non-black non-street non-American rappers can ever be legitimized because there is a bias against anyone who does not have an edge or a criminal history or an air of poverty or come from a rough background.