*As voted by you* Official Film Room Top 10 Movies of All Time List

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Nah breh we may disagree but that's how you feel I can't knock it. I'm just looking forward to the onslaught of fukkery coming your way and the entertainment in this thread. we had an argument over freaking forrest gump not being on the list, imagine the amount of crap over you throwing shots at Pulp Fiction?

89885-Antonio-Banderas-computer-reac-NfDw.gif
Only people with the same intelligence as forrest would consider forrest gump a top ten film

Same with pulp fiction:troll:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
You really gonna tell me pulp fiction is above say north by northwest as one of the greatest films of all time?

Nah son. Nah.

North by Northwest isn't even Hitchcock's best film, so I don't know why you chose that as an example...and even though Pulp Fiction was not on my top 10, I will not argue against it since it is a masterpiece and birthed a whole style of filmmaking...its a brilliant film and I don;t use that term often.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
North by Northwest isn't even Hitchcock's best film, so I don't know why you chose that as an example...and even though Pulp Fiction was not on my top 10, I will not argue against it since it is a masterpiece and birthed a whole style of filmmaking...its a brilliant film and I don;t use that term often.
Thats my point though. I can name several hitchcock films that are better.

Afi has pulp fiction ranked #95 btw :lolbron:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Thats my point though. I can name several hitchcock films that are better.

Afi has pulp fiction ranked #95 btw :lolbron:

Well that list is irrelevant after that point...thank you for telling me that. Pulp Fiction is definitely Top 25 in my GOAT but those 25 for me are all so close to call I can't be mad at it being on this list. I love that film

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Well that list is irrelevant after that point...thank you for telling me that. Pulp Fiction is definitely Top 25 in my GOAT but those 25 for me are all so close to call I can't be mad at it being on this list. I love that film
I'm salty about no hitchcock :birdman:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:comeon: Can we stop with the afi imdb ratings and shyt. This supposed to be coli's all time list. I think more people should have voted though. @MartyMcFly should keep both threads going and update this list next month.:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I know breh. I thought psycho had a chance but it wasn't even close. But remember this is a place filled with people who feel like a Chaplin movie killed the film club
:dead: wait what? I dont think i was added to the film club list i put my name in though.

But seeing there will be blood in honourable mentions
tumblr_mbjaxkrJzi1roglxl.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:comeon: Can we stop with the afi imdb ratings and shyt. This supposed to be coli's all time list. I think more people should have voted though. @MartyMcFly should keep both threads going and update this list next month.:yeshrug:

I'm thinking about it breh. But the action August shyt is enticing right now. That may take up the majority of my attention and everyone else's. Top 10 greatest action flicks???:whew: I'm having trouble putting together a list in my head right now. The amount of disdain and fukery is going to be at an 11

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Word, enough with that AFI shyt.

Lets start talking about Sight & Sound's list instead.

:sas1:

What ya'll know about Rules Of The Game, 8 1/2 or L'avventura?

:sas2:
Lets talk about stans of that foot fetish Having,every movie i make is a homage to better films Ass Tarantino getting that work by me
1PHkim4.gif

Last edited: