As of 2019 Wu Tang Has Never Performed in Africa Because Their Fees to Damn High!!

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
1. You are still going to run if you don't have that gun on you. It's either that or get fukked up real bad. Might not be a next time. 2. A lot that shyt happened when they were kids. What guns?
that's why I said catch them slipping later. 2. you must have not heard of the deceptions in the 80s (sean price and ruck of BCC were in it) they were teeny boppers with guns

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
It was a numbers game though. Italians were DEEP on Staten Island, and the mob boss(of New York) at the time lived on S.I., so the criminal element of Italians was out there heavy.

Blacks were a minority.

Similar stories happened in other East coast cities before the numbers imbalance ended.People don't talk about it, but it happened.

Interesting that so many white police lived in staten island, but also main boss and crew were out there.

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's why I said catch them slipping later. 2. you must have not heard of the deceptions in the 80s (sean price and ruck of BCC were in it) they were teeny boppers with guns

You are going to run if your are outnumbered. Very simple. You are listening to people say shyt out of context on here and running with it. And I call whoever I want nikka. If they are males I call them nikkas.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
blacks taking L's to wops :mjcry: wtf
ok, you're joking but if you read/google stories about Howard Beach or Bensonhurst in the 1980s....you'll understand this Staten Island story better.
Michael Griffith dead in Howard Beach

Yusef Hawkins dead in Bensonhurst

not funny

Last edited:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
ok, you're joking but if you read/google stories about Howard Beach or Bensonhurst in the 1980s....you'll understand this Staten Island story better.

not funny

I wasn't joking and I have discussed those 2 incidents on here before in different threads

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
You are going to run if your are outnumbered. Very simple. You are listening to people say shyt out of context on here and running with it. And I call whoever I want nikka. If they are males I call them nikkas.
that's ignorant but do you

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
They need to do a 2-3 week 6 country tour, put experience in documentary as a milestone event. Go around to planned stops like slave spots on the coast, nightlife, staying at some luxury spots, meeting with the locals, and definitely the youth to put the crown on "Wu Tang is for the Children"?

Ghana, Nigeria (2 concerts), Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania, South Africa (2 concerts)...or could be one concert per country...

Whatever the fuuck....they should do it and document it.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Where this thread turned
:russ:

talk that fly shyt about not running and shyt find yourself jammed up in a "fukked up sitchy-ation without no help."
beef with one of them whiteboys who pops is a cop and see firsthand how that balance of power works.
:sadbagmj:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to do a 3 week 7 country tour, put experience in documentary as a milestone event. Go around to planned stops meeting with the locals, and definitely the youth to put the crown on "Wu Tang is for the Children"?

Ghana, Nigeria (2 concerts), Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania, South Africa (2 concerts)...or could be one concert per country...

Whatever the fuuck....they should do it and document it.

You mean continent tour.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Interesting that so many white police lived in staten island, but also mon boss and crew were out there.

When you're talking about organized crime and la costra nostra, you're talking about the top of the criminal food chain (at the time). District attorneys, judges, politicians on the payroll.

Those cops walking the beat in the city and living in S.I.weren't shyt ,and didn't want those problems.

and beat cops and low level mafia guys are two sides of the same coin..........same socio-economic backgrounds, at least back then

Last edited: